Ratings for Dr. Nicola C. Chin

OMG! Where do I start? Dr. Nicola's staff was not professional at all. One lady in particular was very curt and rude and overcharged me for my co-pay. I will not return. Plus my name was mis- pronounced even on our third visit. I had heard before that staff members act in diva like manners like know it all's when they are incompetent and now I can confirm this. Dr. Chin needs some knowledgeable folks all around to handle her biz. It is deplorable.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

Office never bothered to get my daughter's shot records from previous pediatrician. I had to drive over and get them myself. The office will not take walk ins. You need to make an appointment, and when you show up for your appointment, its a guaranteed 30-60 minute wait after your appointment time. Dr Chin, is obviously a VERY busy Dr and doesn't always read the charts. She was more interested in pushing a flu shot on us that she nearly gave my daughter another dose of a vaccine she already had. If its not a really busy day for her, then she seems to be very friendly and nice to talk to. If its a busy day, then she will half listen to what you are saying then try to talk you out of whatever you were talking about. This practice is about average when compared to other pediatricians.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

Very attentive, listens and very knowledgable. You cannot go wrong with this doctor and the entire staff in their office. I would not take my son to another DR. I absolutely love this doctor and trust my childs health in her hands.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2008

Dr. Nicola C. Chin's Credentials

• Temple Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19140 (Grad. 1993)

Ameritas