Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Dubose

Outstanding service from Dr. Dubose and his staff. Received personal attention and referrals to other doctors when necessary.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

I saw Dr. Dubose one day while my regular Dr was out. I had been going back and forth, for a year about my allergies, Coughing constantly. When everyone else kept me on anti-biotics, and prednisone, he decided to send me to an allergist, instead of putting me on another anti-biotic. The allergist gave me all sorts of test, and shortly found out I was allergic to almost everything. I also found out that my immune system was down. I will be on Gammagard the rest of my life, but at least thanks to Dubose sending me to an allergist, I'm still alive.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2009

Dr. DuBose briefly saw my mother who had Alzheimer's on a few occassions (when she was still able to be taken out of her nursing home for private doctor visits). Dr. DuBose is also my doctor. This young man exemplifies all that is best with a healthcare system otherwise immersed in problems. Dr. DuBose treated my mother with the utmost respect (at a time when she was losing what little dignity that she had left due to her horrible illness). I will be forever grateful to this individual for his compassion and competence. I am reminded of the William Hurt movie "The Doctor" where the doctor becomes the patient and begins to view things from a different perspective (that of the patient). Dr. DuBose is a rarity . . . he most definitely has that "human touch" which is not often seen in most healthcare providers. Thank you, Dr. Robert DuBose! I will be forever grateful! - - Jeff O'Shields

flag | Submitted September 15, 2008

Dr. DuBose is a very thorough doctor. Unlike many, he spends a lot of time listening to his patients and does an excellent job of establishing a professional relationship with them. He has been very keen to ensure I receive proper medical care and is very compassionate. If you have an issue with someone else in the practice, he wants to know about it so that he can address the problem. It's rare to find doctors these days of the quality of Dr. DuBose. I'd highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2008

Dr. Robert DuBose is in my opinion the best doctor in Greenville (esp. within his specialty). He is extremely competent, compassionate and diligent. I admire his professionalism as well as his general "goodness" as a human being! I highly recommend him to anyone as their family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2006

Dr. Robert M. Dubose's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)