Ratings for Dr. Anissa A. Durairaj

Dr. Durairaj is a wonderful and very knowledgeable. She makes you feel at home with every visit.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

My experience at NS/NP has been excellent. My provider, Dr. Durairaj, is the best doctor I've had and I would highly recommend her to everyone. She is the main reason why I love the practice so much. Additionally, the facility is nice, wait times are typically minimal, the staff is very friendly and the treatment results are always timely. I especially like the online portal to review results and appointment details. My overall experience is great.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

If you're looking for reliable, professional, quality care.. it is here. Dr. Durairaj is very caring, knowledgable and kind. My experience with the practice has been wonderful and the staff is very sensitive and caring. I visited Dr. Durairaj during my first baby. I appreciate the fact that she always takes the time to get to know me and my concerns. She explains what I should look out for and what is normal /what is not. She really knows what she is talking about, and it is really easy to ask her questions (about ANYTHING!). She was there during my delivery process giving me hope. She did not rush for a c-section even though my dilation took time. She comforted me saying I had good chances of a normal delivery and hence asked me to wait. I had a normal delivery and now I am a proud mother of a beautiful angel. I appreciate her role through my prenatal journey and would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. Durairaj is very nurturing and takes great care in watching out for the health and wellness of her patients. I have always had the best experience when I've had visits with her and I appreciate so much her genuine concern and care for me as a patient. She has a very sweet and gentle approach in guiding me to what I need to do such as with weight loss and over all health for my well being. I am very thankful to have a doctor like her that I trust and can talk with to learn about what I need to do for my health and wellness.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

I satisfied overall experience with North side Hospital . All doctors really superb the way interacted with us. They are very caring. The treatment went fine and the facility looks good. Special Thanks to EJ Aspuru , Anissa durairaj and Lori Marshall.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

I am very pleased with my experience at Northside/Northpiont OB-GYN. Ms. Garland was very kind and informative. The staff was kind and helpful and I did not have to wait long. Overall I had a great visit. Thank you

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Dr Anissa is very good healthcare provider. She is calm and explains everything in very good manner. Dr Aspuru and Dr Lewis is also very good. We really are very satisfied with all the services which was provided by these doctors. Facility is also very good. Front desk staff are doing very good and cooperative. Keep doing nice work everyone. Thank you for all your help.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr Durairaj is a great doctor. She always answers all the questions I have with patience and details. I would recommend her to every expecting mother.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Dr. Duraraj is always extremely competent and approachable. I feel very comfortable talking to her about any concerns. She is extremely knowledgeable and I have no hesitation in giving her the best ratings.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I've been with Dr. Durairaj over 10 years now won't think of switching! She &: DR. Lewis are 2 of the most caring & compassionate doctor'si know &: I have referred several friends & colleagues

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Anissa A. Durairaj's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1997)