Ratings for Dr. Stanley M. Tenenbaum

I am a mother of 3 and a practicing medical professional. We have been with Dr. Tenenbaum for 4+ years now and have been exceptionally pleased with him and his staff. His gentle demeanor has been very well received by each of my children and his professionalism and knowlegde-base is much apppreciated by my husband and myself. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Tenenbaum and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

My son has been with Tenenbaum since he was born. As new parents, he has always been extremely patient with us, and given us the guidance and counsel we have needed. If you understand that children are susceptible to viruses, colds, etc. and that they are a fact of life...he is the one you need to see. The staff has always been accomodating and understanding-even between insurance plans. I recommend Dr. T and his staff to anyone that asks, and we are not leaving anytime soon.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2009

I find that the staff would be better suited to take drive thru orders at McDonalds rather than greet parents who have sick children. They are very rude and aware and unapologetic for such behavior. I also find that Dr. Tenenbaum is light years behind the medical field. I chose an older doctor because they seem to be a little wiser in their approach and not to overzealous. I find that he is lethargic in his approach and in my opinion not very responsiblle with his craft. He reminds me that medicine is indeed a "practice." I have moved my son elsewhere before he winds up having a problem that can not be easily fixed due to a lackluster approach.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

Dr. Stanley M. Tenenbaum's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1966)