Ratings for Dr. Tarek A. Nessouli

Dr Nessouli really knows what he is doing. He had done two surgeries on me I was so please. I would tell all my families and friends to go see Dr. Nessouli if your in need of à orthopedic doctor

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Not My Problem! His words. Very rushed appointments. Constantly interrupts you. Has no idea on how to file paperwork for FMLA/ Short Term Disability. My injury still hurts and I have new symptoms including swelling and a large bruise on my leg because of the swelling and my cast. Not his problem! He told me to come back in 4 weeks. I had to show him my leg and direct him to notice my swelling. I still cant walk without the boot. He wasnt even going to xray my foot to find out if i was healing properly after I showed him my foot , ankle and leg. I'm seeking a second opinion. He needs to learn to listen and stop rushing his appointments

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

Worse bedside manner I have ever experienced. He was belittling and extremely arrogant. Does not care what you have to say and interrupts you when you try to speak.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

I felt that I was being rushed during my visits; never rceived a clear understanding of my prognosis; still seem to be having problems almost six month after surgery.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

This physician did not listen, took no notes, made a grand assessment that at my age of course I had osteoporosis and was rude and insulting and incorrect in his diagnosis (I went for a second opinion).

flag | Submitted October 8, 2010

this doctor is rude and does not know how to talk to his patients. had three opions. his differed from other 2 totally. other 2 doctors were consistant with their diagnosis.. he is arrogant and will cut you off if you try to speak..

flag | Submitted June 5, 2010

Dr. Tarek A. Nessouli's Credentials

• American University of Beirut (Grad. 1974)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Conyers, GA