You may also like

Rate Dr. Scott A. Spiro

Dr. Scott A. Spiro's Ratings

I had reconstructive surgery done on my breasts from Dr Spriro because I had capsular contracture- I had my breast implants done originally in 2002 - i liked my breast implants, and had great cleavage - I was always complimented on my breasts, but because of what I had they were extremely uncomfortable, too hard and my right nipple was way lower then my left and I always had to raise my right breast in my bras to keep even, so i needed to get them fixed - i had saline breast implants - I went to Dr Spiro to relieve me of my pain and to make my breast look great and more normal! - after several visits with Dr Spiro, I decided to go with him as he seemed as though he really knew what to do and to fix me as well as make me look normal again! I spent $22,000.00 on reconstructive surgery with Dr Spiro - which is way more than I could afford. I took a loan which took me 10 years to do to fix my situation. After the Surgery, I kept telling him that my breasts do not look normal. He kept telling me everything is fine and I was imagining things....I went back to Dr Spriro after a few months and said to him I now have Symmastia - I had already went for a second opinion because I didnt know anything about this before and they agreed - when I confronted Dr Spiro about it and showed him my breasts, he became agitated, rude and down right mean! he spewed at me telling me "Your nuts, you had that before! - you have sagging skin! LOOK AT YOURSELF (with discuss on his face) and I don't know what you are talking about" then immediately left the room, cruely, as I cried and was shocked at what just happened.... Now a few months later I still of course have Symmastia - he never reached out to me - i not only lost $22,000.00. But I have to hide my breasts in high top shirts to hide this mess - it looks horrible - I am, by the way, I am a fitness competitor - i don't have sagging skin - i have a nice body and my skin does not sag and it never did....I am confused as what to do now as he ignores this and I do not have the money to fix - i do not encourage anyone to see this man

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2878493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. Spiro is truly an artist! I absolutely loved Dr. Spiro and his staff! I had a spur of the moment decision to get a breast augmentation done within a 2 weeks’ time and I cannot be any happier with my decision. Dr. Spiro and his staff made me feel extremely comfortable and without them I would have not been able to go through with this process. I am EXTREMELY satisfied with my results. Dr. Sprio was able to fulfill exactly what I wanted! From the first day we met until the day I opened my eyes after surgery Dr. Spiro was able to educate me on exactly what I was doing, how I was doing it and why I was having it done this particular way. Dr. Sprio, Nurses, Receptionists and Staff I cannot thank you guys enough for answering my countless questions, being honest and always being understanding as to my needs and concerns. You are all the BEST OF THE BEST! I cannot wait for my next check-up visit, I feel like I am a part of the Sprio Plastic Surgery Family.
xo, Brielle

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2868305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr. Spiro is an artist and takes great pride in his work. Highly recommended

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Words can not express how Dr Spiro has made me feel physically and mentally, he truly is an incredible surgeon and artist!!!! He's given me so much to look forward to and it's only been three weeks since my surgery and my results are AMAZING and I know it will only get better. I can't THANK Dr. Spiro enough!!!! He truly is a special person!! My experience was incredible from the moment I walked into Dr Spiro's office. I felt comfortable and confident with his staff and especially with Dr. Spiro as a Surgeon... His staff is the most helpful, nice, educated and professional group I have ever met. Thank you so much for exceeding my expectations!!!! I will highly recommend him to anyone !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2774908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

My consult left me feeling hopeless. I left feeling sad. Why spend the money. "I'm asymmetrical, what other doctors did wrong. He came so highly recommended. Now I don't know if I trust what the said.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Dr. Spiro is truly fantastic! I had a breast augmentation one and a half months ago and I cannot adequately express in words how happy I am with the results! I finally feel like a woman; I feel my age. The only regret I have is not seeing Dr. Spiro sooner. Dr. Spiro was recommended by another doctor and I am forever grateful. Dr. Spiro is an artist. (The paintings in his office are all his work and they are amazing!) From my first consultation I knew Dr. Spiro was the one! In fact, I booked my surgery the same day. Dr. Spiro is very knowledgeable and his recommendations were entirely in line with my own expectations. The results are stellar. I feel like my new breasts were always supposed to look this way. Dr. Spiro's skill set is hard to find. He is exceptionally gifted and very personable. Thank you, Dr. Spiro for exceeding my expectations!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2682050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

Dr. Spiro is fantastic! I had a very challenging breast augmentation surgery (due to Poland's Syndrome) and Dr. Spiro was dedicated to my health and results through the entire process. He listens to what YOU want, keeps you informed, has a GREAT staff and the entire process was smooth and painless. My life has completely changed, and I cannot imagine trusting anyone else other than Dr. Spiro.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2677217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

If I had just known how much better I feel and look now I would have done my breast augmentation years ago. I went from a AA to a C and I am totally pleased.
Four weeks after surgery I feel ready to go back to the gym but I have to be patient for a few more weeks. The overall experience with Dr. Spiro and his team was very satisfying.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2677016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

I am only 3 1/2 weeks out after breast surgery....the reconstruction has just started but every single thing along the way has been incredibly smooth and hopeful....you feel as if your entire Body, Mind and Spirit is being taken care of and improved....He is so artistic and professional and warm..as is his staff...I have no worries at my end results at all...I am sure they will be as perfect as his talent and his office,...thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2667098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

There are not enough words to describe Dr. Spiro and his staff. After a being diagnosed with breast cancer over the summer, I was given many cards from my breast surgeon, so I went home and right to web! Dr. Spiro's website is filled with all the information of the procedures available for reconstructive surgery. I knew right then that was the one phone call to make.
His office staff was so accommodating and compassionate between making appointments, insurance questions as well as post operative question.
Dr. Spiro was so compassionate and made my husband and I feel at ease with all the options that we had available and explained everything! The man is an artist---really! I have to say, I am on my 10th week after reconstruction and I never thought I would say I feel like myself again. Thank you is not enough to say to people when they have given you a new lease on life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620563].votes_count ]]