Ratings for Dr. Jacob Ward

If you're looking for an excellent primary care doctor then you should try and get in to see Dr. Ward. I have been a patient for several years and he is simply the best doctor I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

I like Dr. Ward but his staff is unprofessional and absolutely unconcerned with patients. I have tolerated this several times and now I am looking for a new physician.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Dr. Ward is the best doctor I have ever seen. He listens carefully and provides solutions to health problems. I would highly recommend Dr. Ward.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

The best 5 stars A+ he is caring and knowledgeable and the best doctor I've been to

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

We love Dr. Ward! He is very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Once you get past the fact that he seems to have a little ADD (moves around a lot and speaks fast) you realize how incredible he is.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Great doctor that really cares witch is hard to find theses days!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Dr. not good in my opinion. Very tense experienceand not good for me

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Ward's for 18 years, following him after he left a large group into private practice. He has unsurpassed knowledge and he was way ahead of his peers in technology carrying around a wireless laptop to increase speed of info transfer and to research on the spot for in depth questions/accuracy. He is a huge proponent of wellness and instead of prescribing drugs for my husband's irritable bowel syndrome, told him to eat 1 apple a day (describing all health reasons and that it was the best food possible for intestinal tract) and increase water intake.20 yrs of tummy trouble disappeared in a month! He is awesome and trust our whole family to him. Kari, who has been with him forever is also amazing.I luv her! The absolute best team including Lena who is the best administrator, and the most wonderful Nurse Practictioner, Colleen Astlef. Everyone there really cares about you like a real person and not just a patient#! We moved and i drive 1 hr still to see them!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

I finally found the best family doctor around. Such efficient staff and knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Ward and his staff to anyone looking for a family doctor. My family and I are always treated with courtesy and compassion. We feel very secure with Dr. Ward and his staff as our health care professionals.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2011

Dr. Jacob Ward's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)