Ratings for Dr. Randy Guzman

Very impressed. He explained my health issues very well and if there are any changes in my health he will be available to take care of me.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

My GP told me; "He is an excellent doctor and a very nice man." She was right - excellent care, professional, highly knowledgeable, clear explanation - Thankful for doctors like Dr. Guzman.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Guzman saved my life. He is professional kind ans a great sence of humor. I would definitely put his hands on my life again. Thank you for your expertise and kindness. The hospital stay was comfortable and the staff was pleasant and was helpful.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Best doctor I have ever met. Calm and helpful, friendly, sense of humor, extremely competent and a good communicator, allows you to feel that you are in control of your condition, gives you trust. With him you have the feeling that nothing can go wrong. And so it was. Perfect bypass surgery and quick and complete recovery. Also, his staff is like him, very helpful and competent, doing their best to make you feel confortable. I almost felt like in a hotel.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Guzman and his staff concerning my treatment before, during and after my recent Triple A Open Repair. I went into the surgery with a level of trust and confidence that makes for a less stressful experience.. He was kind and considerate as were the members of his team. I hope to never require his expertise again but would have no qualms about putting my life in his hands again.....at any time. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

All I can say is I totally agree with all the other comments. Can't add much more. He's great ! !

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

An awesome Doctor who is very professional and well organized.When he says it is all about the patient this is so true. I didn't enjoy going under his scalpel,but when I did it was with the utmost trust. If I ever have to go under the scalpel again I hope it is in Dr. Randy Guzman's hand.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

The best doctor you could have! Expertise was very evident, testing/results process was very well organized and throughout the entire process, he showed compassion for the patient and family, He was very thorough in installing a stent for an abdominal aneurysm, consulted with anesthetist and did everything he could to ensure patient's comfort and safety.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

after having 7 stents at age 85 they found an aneurism in my fathers stomach 8.2 cm big. We were told dr Guzman was the best and boy they weren't kidding!! My dad is home after 5 days recuperating. Just a little sore being it was an operation. We are so thankful for the great referral, and excellent doctor that dr Guzman is!! If anyone needs vascular surgery don't mess around and go for the best! Thanks to the staff at st Boniface hospital and doctor Guzman off your terrific work!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

I wish I could rate this Dr. higher he is professional and very knowledgeable, but speak to you as a good friend would. The care was exceptional. When I had no pulse in either leg, he was contacted and I had surgery the next day, incredible. Thanks God for you.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015