Ratings for Dr. Imram Syed

Every time I go I wait for 30-45 minutes before being seen, then once taken to the back Dr. Syed only sees me for less than 5 minutes. He doesnt care that I tell him my medication type and/or dosage are not working and that I feel horrible, only that my blood levels are in the textbook OK range.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

He doesn't go the extra mile. He is not innovative in his approach to health care. If it is a straightforward problem he might be fine, but if your care is more involved I would not recommend.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

Good doc. Did all the blood work needed....continued hypothyroid treatment. Even gave samples. I will go back regularly.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

if it doesn't diagnose, or your body doesn't react like the "text book" cases, he's no real help. Took him two years before he did the test to see if I had antibodies to my thyroid - and when he found out he referred me out to be treated by a different doctor

flag | Submitted February 13, 2009

I saw him when I first had diabetes. He didn't do any blood work or tests to confirm type 2 diagnosis, gave me a meter, some pills, sent me home to eat "healthy" and come back in 1 month for a follow up visit. 1 week later at my primary doc my blood glucose was 477 I was correctly diagnosed by my primary doc as type 1 diabetic and put on insulin injections. I now have a new endocrinologist.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

Dr. Imram Syed's Credentials

• Dow Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1992)

AHC