Dr. Arielle S. Lee

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Arielle S. Lee

Dr. Lee listens to me, and explains things clearly. Businesslike and quick, but attentive. I am happy to have her as my oncologist.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr.lee had no compassion at all she behaved in such an unprofessional manner would not recommend her.her nurse was kind and helpful at times.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

Dr. Lee is amazing. My mother is 75 and fighting glioblastoma stage 4. She has encouraged my mother to keep fighting even when another doctor said my mom only had a short time left. She listens and quickly works to find a solution. The staff is incredible. I am amazed at this facility. Everyone knows my mom here and treats her with dignity. She barely has to wait. Tyler is always top rated as the best medical care in the country Dr. Lee and this facility are part of the reason.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Do not send an older loved one to her for cancer treatment. She simply does not care about old people. She is very knowlegable, yes, but her attitude towards the older patients is that their cancer is not worth fighting. They wil die soon anyways so why waste money on extra tests, time and treatment--- this is the attitude she gives. To a cancer patient who feels hopeless and tired of fighting, her attitude is lethal. She is killing our entire family with this attitude because our Dad is giving up because of her. She blows him and us off during his latest visits when she should be taking an interest and ordering another test or another round of chemo. But no, that would make her look too bad to the insurance company, now wouldn't it.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

I love Dr. Lee. I developed a blood clot in the military when I was 20 that was mis-diagnosed as a pulled groin muscle. This clot went from my groin to my knee. Dr Lee was very aggressive and straight forward in her treatment. She never beat around the bush and was always concerned about my total welbeing not just my blood clot. She acted as my primary physician for 5 years during this treatment time and always told me to call her when I needed anything. When I left the military and there was a lag between that insurance and getting a job she treated me for FREE. How many doctors do that? She never balked for a second when I said I couldn't come in because I couldn't afford it. Just told me to come in and not worry about it. ALWAYS had time to listen and answer every concern I had. and her nurse Bill is just as competent and great as her. I highly recommend her to ANYONE for oncology/hemotology just wish she was a primary physician!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

an incredible,caring doctor, her staff is as exemplary as she is. I highly recommend her and the entire practice if you are on need of a cancer doctor inthe East Texas area. Even when my Mom's cancer was in remission Dr. Lee continued her care, acting as her primary care doctor. The practice itself has 6 -7 doctors and they all are wonderful. They have everything from Chemo to Radiation on site and everything just works wonderfully smooth. I never encounter a frown from any emplyee in teh almost 3 yr we went there, sometimes as often as weekly. Dr. Lee always had time to listen and answer all questions. Her nurse Bill was just as incredible as she. All phone calls where returned promptly, never issues with getting any of mom 17 rx's refilled, and they now have a pharmacy on site to make things even more convienent. An amazing doctor and amazing nurses, and staff.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2006

Dr. Arielle S. Lee's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)