Ratings for Dr. Bradley R. Noon

My son was seen today after a mis diagnosis 6 mos ago!!! They said his ankle was sprained when it was actually fractured!!! Very rude said he couldn't do anything for my 7 yr old he basically has to live pain n the fracture that never healed right!!!! He never even examined my sons ankle today n said there is no swelling!!! Would not recommend him to any one!!!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

I had a TKR on my left knee Oct. 31 2008 and I had problems from the start. It did not heal until mid March of 2009 and it has knots and is so unstable that I have to use a cane. The Dr's at Emory Ortho. hospital are going to have to go in and possibly re-replace the knee again. Dr Noon has never taken responsibility he continues to say that the knee is fine. Would not recomend him to my enemies!!!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

I had surgery back in June it is now October and have has swelling that started two weeks after surgery. He sent me to a nuro. and they found nothing he now doesn't want to see me any more because he has no idea what is wrong. Will never go to this man again.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2008

Dr. Bradley R. Noon's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1995)