Ratings for Dr. Ken Walker

never have to wait--scheduled time is time you see him --not 2 hours after appointment--knowledgeable and refers to specialist--Best Dr that I have ever had

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Takes me hours to get through on the phone for an appt. prescription is never filled in a timely matter, does not take your emotions and symptoms seriously, goes on vacation all the time

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Dr. Walker is a very caring person and always wants the BEST for patients. He knows the best specialist to send a patient to. He is a friend to his patients. One of the BEST family doctors in Canada.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Never returns any calls ..... Trying to call to book an appointment is like calling a radio hot line .. misdiagnosis ... Vitamin C is not always the answer ..

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

I agree with most of these posts. Dr Walker should not be in the medical field. He gives you a random diagnosis and will not refer you to a specialist! Which he is NOT a specialist in any field.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr Walker has been my doctor for many years, so I can confidently say this is a very ignorant man. Unsympathetic, ignores symptoms and is overall rude. Highly suggest finding another doctor.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

There is a retired Toronto MD named Ken Walker who wrote a newspaper column under the name of "W Gifford-Jones". There is also an MD by the same name who practices in Forest Ontario. Most of the ratings in this web page pertain to the "Forest" Dr Walker, but some pertain to the "Gifford-Jones" Dr Walker. My family and I are patients of the "Forest" doctor, and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

Misdiagnosis , lack of care. should retire. Or close practice.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I was fortunate to be referred to dr walker over a specific issue that my previous doctor had no interest in pursuing. Dr walker was quick to refer me to various specialists and was so great at addressing all of my concerns. I've switched over and he is now my family doctor and I've been very happy since. It is sometimes difficult to reach the office by phone but once you do they are very accommodating to make appointments.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Not too impressed. He's an interesting character but yikes.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016