Ratings for Dr. Ken Walker

There is a retired Toronto MD named Ken Walker who wrote a newspaper column under the name of "W Gifford-Jones". There is also an MD by the same name who practices in Forest Ontario. Most of the ratings in this web page pertain to the "Forest" Dr Walker, but some pertain to the "Gifford-Jones" Dr Walker. My family and I are patients of the "Forest" doctor, and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

Misdiagnosis , lack of care. should retire. Or close practice.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I was fortunate to be referred to dr walker over a specific issue that my previous doctor had no interest in pursuing. Dr walker was quick to refer me to various specialists and was so great at addressing all of my concerns. I've switched over and he is now my family doctor and I've been very happy since. It is sometimes difficult to reach the office by phone but once you do they are very accommodating to make appointments.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Not too impressed. He's an interesting character but yikes.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Innitial visit was pleasant. Staff very freindly. Dr. Walker seems genuinly interested taking on my ongiong healthcare.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Being in the medical field myself, I know that we are extremely fortunate to have Dr. Walker in our community. Appointment times are available in reasonable time, and there is very little wait times. I have always been impressed with his assessment and diagnoses.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr.walker doesn't like to give prescriptions for anti biotics. He feels vitiman c is a fix it all, also the staff is sometimes moody, they feel it's rocket science to answer a phone also he isn't the friendliest when it comes to anything that has to do with other specialist. Took me over a year to find out through another specialist that I had symptoms of sleep apnea.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I had a wonderful doctor and sadly closed her practice therefore adapting to Dr. Walker was hard. I was very displease at first. When I became assertive about my needs, he finally acted on my demand. Making appointment or trying to reach someone on the phone is horrible, and extremely hard. My advice to his patient: be pro active. be clear and demand what you want.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Actually the worst doctor I've ever met! Never listens to concerns, unsympathetic, rude, absouletly in the wrong profession, ignores symptoms, hesitant to send for further diagnose, doesn't like to refer to specialist. Staff is good. Too bad there boss is an idiot.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

In my long years of life have had many doctors and consider Dr. Walker one of the best. No one is perfect or knows everything but even he admits to that and does his very best. Can't ask any more than that of anyone. Overall we must take some responsibility for our own health and not leave it to the medical profession to create miracles.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015