Ratings for Dr. Renee A. Alli

I love dr alli she spent so much time with me and my newborn! I would recommend her to everyone!!!! Worth the long wait

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Dr Alli's practice in Dunwoody is ALWAYS empty when she is the only attending pediatrician. She does not take the time to review and evaluate your baby/child, she is a risky Dr for your child, she prescribed a very strong antibiotic to my baby even though I told her she had adverse reactions to her previous medication. Dr Alli would not listen and she has always been very agressive, **** and offensive. I went to another peditrician same day to have a second opinion and my baby DID NOT HAVE AN INFECTION, he told me those antibiotics would have been harmful for my baby. Even though her practice is always EMPTY, she would make us wait over an hour and just spent with us less than 3 minutes, very unprofessional. She becomes agressive and offensive when you ask her any question, she should not be called a "Doctor". If you love your baby/child, do not take it to this "Doctor".

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Dr. Renee A. Alli's Credentials

• Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Tampa Fl 33612 (Grad. 1999)

Priority Health