Ratings for Dr. Michael Pernarowski

Have been seeing Dr. Pernarowski since he started his practice in Dauphin and he is an excellent Dentist and very considerate and helpful, and always willing to see you in an emergency

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

I've gone to Mike now for several years. His staff is always helpful, and he takes the time to answer questions in detail. I didn't like my former dentist, but don't mind going anymore now that I'm going to Mike.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

he is very knowledgeable and has been very helpful when I needed emergency care

flag | Submitted July 25, 2007

Was my dentist for years until he was in a bad mood, was swearing about things and blaming me for things. Totally unprofessional...never seen the man again. Furthermore, the braces I he put on took the finish off my teeth, left them chipped and discolored. Would NEVER see him again. He removed my wisdom teeth, then tried to tell me I needed them out again. WHen I informed him that HE has taken them out already he did not believe me until he looked at my records!! Rough treatments & always left me waiting, at one time was talking so much that he drilled right through one of my teeth.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2007

As someone who used to be scared of dentists, Dr. Mike has made me feel so comfortable with him. He tells you everything that is going on and what he is doing and his assistances are great and so are the girls up front. He will fit you in in a minutes notice if you are having troubles and never makes you feel that you are being a pain. Both my husband & I have had him for years now and will keep on calling him OUR DENTIST!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

My family has always seen DR Mike but after my recent experience We WILL NOT be returning. He has always been very good to us , fitting us in and always treated us great. I realize everyone has bad days but the way he treated us was unacceptable. I had no problem with what he said it was the way he said it. He made assumptions that 2 cancelled appointments were an irresponsiblity on our part and that's why my child now had a cavity, the fact was these appointments were cancelled were because my child had the flu and was vomiting, Did he still want me to bring him in and hope that he wouldn't get sick there? It's very had to schedule appointments with someone who only works Monday -Thursday not Fridays and is done work by 3pm. In the REAL WORLD most of us work Monday-Friday 9-5.And just because all of us don't have MD behind our name doesn't mean we are less worthy of respect!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2007

He was an incrediably great dentist. I moved city's so I was unable to keep seeing him. But my dentists since then have been no where near as great as him. He cares about his patients, very talkative, tells you what is going on (if you want to know) and is very gentle. I wish I would have been able to keep him on as a dentist, my dentist now is good, but not as good as Mike.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2006