Ratings for Dr. Janice L. Falls

Dr Falls is a doctor that talks a little too much , in my case it's true . Her professionalism is poor. Janice Falls will be opinionated and not accurate with information when it comes to medical treatment and diagnoses, I asked two Doctors and did research and of course she was wrong . I only saw her as a consult for a procedure . I will not be returning to this so called doctor, I am glad I have a good Dr who I have had for years . I Have read other comments on Dr Falls and if her own staff does not like her what does that say about her ?

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

Dr. Falls is one of several doctors working at the Montefiore CFCC clinic in the Bronx. The surgeries are done in Albert Einstein Hospital. She is very rude, she allows the residents make mistakes and covers for them. She did a surgery on me and never saw me after the operation at the clinic for my follow up appt. and it took her 4 to 5 days to answer messages I left for her to tell her about post- op problems. She takes very little time with you. She is so nasty the staff there told me they can't stand her due to her attitude. If you need to go to this clinic see another doctor and beware the residents will see you to practice on and mess you up, so ask who they are and if they are an attending doctor. I am left with several problems that will not go away due to the substandard care of this clinic.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2009

Dr. Falls has a wonderful manner - smart and enthusiastic - and also sensitive. I am very happy to have her as my gyn. Great about answering questions and returning calls. Willing to spend the time I needed with me and throughly explain my options regarding an unpleasant procedure. Would recommend her to my best friend (and everyone else)

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

Dr. Janice L. Falls's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1999)