Ratings for Dr. Gita Kruger

Have seen this doctor twice now through a Health Link referral and at an urgent care center. She is thorough, kind, and a stickler for details. Couldn't have been more pleased with my visits.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr Kruger is a thorough, kind and compassionate Doctor. I saw her just today at a local urgent care centre. She took her time to address all of my concerns and fully eased my worries. I have full confidence in Dr Kruger and I know that she treats all patients with the same level of respect, understanding and patience. You rock, Doctor K! Best experience in a long time.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

I happened to see Dr Kruger today and she is one of the best doctors i have seen in a really long time. She was So understanding, took her time and she asked a lot of questions, compassionate and interested. Incredibly thorough. In one walk in visit she explored more issues and requested more tests thnt my regular GP has in over than 3 years. She was amazing! I WISH i could have her as my regular GP

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Saw this doctor at an urgent care center. She was amazing. Thorough, friendly and took her time to figure out exactly what was wrong with me. Wish she had a practice that I could go to.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

I went to see her at a walk-in clinic for shoulder pain. While friendly, she was entirely unhelpful. Perhaps it is because I am somewhat stoic, she didn't respond to my request to help me with pain relief. I didn't appreciate her response. I also didn't appreciate the fact that she didn't bother examining me. I left the clinic and went to another doctor, and am now awaiting referral to a specialist and an MRI. Thanks for nothing Dr. K

Submitted August 27, 2013

Very helpful and unpretentious, she is definitely the most personable doctor i have ever met.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

I saw Dr Kruger for about 6 years. I first saw her at a walk-in clinic in Thorncliff, and then at the Pacific Place Medical Centre. She disappeared one day when I went to book an appointment. I have been tracking her through the AB College of Physicians & Surgeons web site. She is currently working part-time at the Westglen Medical Clinic in Calgary. She only takes walk-in patients. The clinic also let me know she took time off to be a mom (I believe she has 4 children). She is the nicest, kindest and most wonderful Dr. My whole family missed her dearly when she left. I may go see her, but I wish she took appointments as we live in Airdrie and the clinic is far away. When I had the chicken pox at age 33, she was so helpful in helping me get through it. She was very careful with my immunity and my medications after I had surgery for flesh eating disease 2 years later. I totally recommend her as a Dr. she is a rare gem with a warm smile that makes you feel better no matter what.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2009

Dr. Kruger was my doctor during my first two pregnancies, she was very friendly and offered excellent medical care. She is still missed at the clinic she worked at. I'd say she was one of the best doctors around Calgary.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

I wish Dr.Kruger would take patient again. Very Good doctor

flag | Submitted November 16, 2008

The most amazing Dr I have ever had! She is irreplacable and I wish she still practiced in clinics! I truly miss her as a Doctor and haven't been able to find anyone even close to as good as she was :-(

flag | Submitted August 25, 2008