Ratings for Dr. Vanna M. Jackson

Excellent, professional and friendly. Dr Jackson takes care of my two boys very well. She is very knowledgable, takes time to discuss and explain any concerns I have. She is reassuring and supportive of parents. I trust her advise and recommend her to all my friends.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

Dr. Jackson has been taking care of my girls for years. She has a great bedside manner and is extremely knowledgeable. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

Rude and obnoxious Doctor. I took my daughter for an appointment related to her periods. She was in a swim team and needed to use tampons and was not ready to do so. I needed some advice from the Doctor. I heard the Doctor say to her nurse outside that it was stupid and that she won't do it. When she came in, she said to me rudely that it was not her job to do this. She could have simply given some advice and referred us to a gynecologist. Instead she chose to be rude and obnoxious. She was also rude to my 11 year old daughter. She kept saying, "keep your feet down. I don't want to get banged on my head", even though she wasn't getting banged on her head. Apparently some other kid did that to her and she chose to take out her anger on my daughter. I did not expect this from my kid's pediatrician of 10 years. I will change the doctor and will never go back to this one. I was fighting back my tears as I walked out of the office from all the insults this woman threw at us.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

We Love Dr. Jackson shes wonderful! She makes sure my kiddos are A ok :)

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Dr. Jackson is very personable and cares about my granddaughter's health and well-being. She follows up on every question I ask.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

we've used her as the "primary"/"preferred" for our two for almost five yrs (pretty much since she came to this practice) - she's in a practice w/5-6 others so sick appts are sometimes who's available/on (though they're all great there). I was a little apprehensive initially since she came from Kaiser but that was completely unfounded - she definitely knows her stuff (which we should have expected given her partner's credentials) and our kids love her! you definitely won't be disappointed w/her or any of the Dr(s) at Sandy Springs Pediatrics!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2008

Dr. Vanna M. Jackson's Credentials

• Univ Of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch Of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 27599 (Grad. 1985)

Pacificare