Ratings for Dr. Richard Irvine

Dr irvine and his wife saved my life. I will be forever greatfull for their help. Dr irvine took time to talk to me every visit. His diagnosis and treatment helped me to become a better mother and wife. Such a great doctor and a great person at that.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Most understanding caring Doctor I have metin over 20 years I did not think they existed anymore. until I met him he has restored may faith in what doctors are suppose to be !

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Never walked into a doctors to get my hand checked and left understanding myself and some of the issues I have more better in my life hands down the best doctor ever he actually told me the way I feel it was like he was me or could read my thoughts I seriously can make changes in my life and strait trying to heal because of this man and I meet him once in a walk in clinic to get a hand X-ray and to leave feeling like I'm actually understood and there's a doctor who cares for people more then money if there was more doctors like him Canada wouldn't have suck a mental illness problem thank you Doctor Irvine

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Mr.Irvine has been exceptional in his profession, the facility is amazing, 5 star to service

flag | Submitted December 25, 2015

My daughter saw him for addiction. She is also bipolar . Three times he told her to stop her bipolar meds, also tried to discourage her from going to detox. Never could get her name correct on prescriptions. He was doing a thesis on attention deficit and that's all he wanted to discuss at visits. Requested all her elementary school report cards. This man is dangerous.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Worst Dr. I have ever had. I had to leave the methadone clinic due to his wife being a total jerk. In over fourty years I have never a dr,s office run that way ever. They bring there home life to work and its quite noticeable. The man on his fourth marriage, this one will have an effect his professional career big time. I have never met a womon in my life quite like her, ever...

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Great doctor! Very caring, accurate diagnosis, punctual. Front end staff is exceptional. Phone lines can be busy, so making an appointment in person is faster most days.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013

This doctor is currently off for 4 months and has referred his patients to walk-in clinics, which means I have to take my son for his immunizations to a walk-in? I have 3 children under 4 and both my husband and I work in healthcare, but this does not seem to matter. Dr. Irvine's normally abrupt staff did not seem to care or have the time to discuss this with me. Very poor practice. I thought I was registered with a family health team?!Dr. Irvine still seems to not know who we are after rostering with him for 5 years! I would much prefer Dr. Schnore or Erling but unfortunately the admin staff are the same for all of the doctors, which means I would still have to deal with them. Too bad that the waiting list I am on for a different doctor is 2 years, but when we get the chance to leave we will!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

I love Dr. Irvine. He always had time to ask questions and dig deeper into what I am telling him. He writes down medical names of things for me to look up and recommends reading materials. He is prepared to talk and answer my questions. He is great.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

I find him to be a very poor doctor. Any time I see him, if I don't know what is wrong with me he gets flustered and at a loss. I avoid seeing him if possible and would mauch rather be attended to by any of the other doctors in the clinic, especially Dr. Erling.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009