Ratings for Dr. Thippeswamy H. Murthy

Dr. Thippeswamy H. Murthy of Piedmont Heart Institute’s Newnan office told my wife to stop using her inhaler medication days prior to her echocardiogram in spite of our warnings against it. She was miserable for the days prior to the test. During it she nearly collapsed. The nursing staff had to use a rescue inhaler on her. After much discussion with Piedmont, another physician, Dr. Charles Pettus said we would not have to pay anymore than we already had for the horrible encounters. We thought the negative experience was behind us. Three years later, a collection agency started harassing my wife. After some digging we learned that apparently someone named Robin decided to override Pettus’ agreement. Pettus has been a great physician to both my wife and my mother-in-law. And we have been happy to tell folks out his service. Regrettably, the Piedmont Billing Juggernaut has been willing to roll right over his authority in seeking to stick it to us. #Piedmont Too Big to Care.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr. Thippeswamy H. Murthy of Piedmont Heart Institute’s Newnan office instructed my wife to stop using her inhaler medication a few days prior to her echocardiogram saying that doing so would help get an accurate reading. She and I told him at least twice during the consultation that doing so would make it difficult to breath. He insisted. Trying to follow his direction, my wife was miserable in the days prior to the test. She had difficulty breathing and nearly collapsed during the test. The staff had to use a rescue inhaler on her.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

Dr. Thippeswamy H. Murthy's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)