Dr. W. Barry Lee

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge

Ratings for Dr. W. Barry Lee

I developed Pterygium in 2009 and had gradually grown toward the center of my eye. Even though Pterygium seems to be a cosmetic issue I was always in pain. My eye was scratchy and very, very red at all times besides that was interfering with my vision. Dr. W. Barry Lee Ophthalmologist at the Eye Consulting of Atlanta recommended removing the Pterygium. It has been two months since the removal of the Pterygium and I’m very, very, very happy with the result. I’ve never thought I would see my eye clear white again. My eye was bloodshot red for several years, but now I have a very clear white sclera. I’m truly grateful and pleased with the results. I. Fisher

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

My review is too long for the space allocated here. Detailed review on wordpress: http://wp.me/p6xZUv-4

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

I never had 20/20 vision in my life until Dr. Barry Lee. My eye doctor in Milledgeville recommended I get an appt with Dr. Lee and have him look at my eyes to see if I qualified for 'lens exchange program' as my eye sight was at a -12. I did not qualify for Lasik and I have a horrendous astigmatism which left me with wearing 1" thick glasses. Well I did in December, 2012. As of today, I now only wear reading glasses and these are minimal. My eye sight is spectacular. I never knew what it was like to see 'normal'. How I saw before was like viewing a canvas painting and no depth. Now it's in HD. The down size is I can see the dirt and dust in places I thought were clean. : )Dr. Barry was more excited with the results than I was...if you can believe that. I still am in awe at some things. His staff and the surgery center was fantastic!! Considering I am a question and detail person, they were always there to answer and help. Toric Lens were used & not covered, but worth it. <3

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Dr. W. Barry Lee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

W. Barry Lee, M.D., F.A.C.S. is a Board Certified Ophthalmologist specializing in cornea, external diseases and refractive surgery. His undergraduate and medical school degrees are from the University of Kentucky. He completed residency training at the University of Kentucky and his fellowship training at the University of California, Davis. Dr. Lee joined Eye Consultants of Atlanta in 2003 and practices at the Cumberland and Buckhead locations.

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

• Cornea transplant