Ratings for Dr. James K. Elsey

Dr. Elsey probably saved my life by repairing a very large and difficult aneurysm in my femoral artery. I know he is very busy, but he always spoke to me with kind words and patted my hand and made me feel "safe" even after a very difficult surgery, when I was feeling totally overwhelmed. I feel as if he cared for ME as a patient and he was happy to see me weeks later when I was healed and healthy. His staff was always nice and treated me with utmost respect and courtesy even though I was self pay. I did not receive any less than the best in their care.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Outstanding surgeon and staff. Gwinnett Medical was also a great hospital for the procedure. We were very pleased with the care we received. We were also most impressed by the sheer number of heath care professionals who recommended Dr. Elsey. When your own peers will choose you as their surgeon that says a lot.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

He is rude, won't answer questions. If you have an appointment, don't worry it won't take long. He gets you out within 3 minutes! He will use scare tactics to get you to agree to emergency surgery and wouldn't address my complications. I hope the next time I see him it is in court! He is a complete zero! If you want details of my experience see vitals.com.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2011

Dr. James K. Elsey's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lawrenceville, GA