Ratings for Dr. Catherine M. Bonk

Been seeing Dr. Bonk for 10 years--love her! Very down to earth and easy to talk to; non-judgemental.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

When I went through my miscarriage earlier this year (on a Friday night), Dr. Bonk was the doc on call with my practice. She urged me over the phone (multiple calls) to stay home and not go to the ER despite my telling her that the pain was becoming too much to bear. When I did go to the ER, she did not come to see me or evaluate me. The following Monday, I had my post-miscarriage appt at her office (with another doc), and the staff was under the impression that I was there for a regular OB visit. Was made to wait 20-30 minutes while the doc tried to piece together what had happened over the weekend. NOT IMPRESSED with Dr. Bonk or the rest of this practice.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Way too busy. Not very thoughtful about my problems

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

Dr. Catherine Bonk is an excellent physician and because of that it's difficult to get a timely appointment.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

I have been a patient of hers for many years. Excellent gynecologist. Very helpful.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

Dr. Catherine M. Bonk's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Amerigroup