Ratings for Dr. David Clarke

Dr. Clarke operated on me (10 hour surgery) in 2005 for a very rare...spinal AVM and followed my outcome for the following 10 years. Thank you Dr. Clarke...I'm doing great these days!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

I went through my fourth brain surgery with Dr. Clarke on May 21 of 2015. The surgery lasted for just over 10 hours. It was the ninth brain surgery I had in all. The area he had to work in is under all 4 lobes of my brain and very tricky to get to. I had 9 clamps on my head to hold everything still, (which were put on to tight) during surgery and to this day some still pop open and have discharge come out. The day after surgery I had not even 5 minutes to speak with him because "he was leaving the country" I was appalled and thought he would have a whole lot more concern for his patients instead of the 2 minute pep talk I recieved. It was my fourth crainiomtomy and i also already have 18 holes drilled through my skull along with two metal plates and he was a great Dr during all other hospital stays. I'm going this fall for VNS surgery with him and hoping he'll have better bedside manner

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

The best Doctor I have met. He knows exactly what he is doing and has the best bedside manner. He explained everything to me which made me very at ease.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Dr. David Clarke and his team were exceptional in every way! I was part of his study for a pituitary growth in which I was treated by a stereotactic insertion of an isotope in January 2015. His remarkable reputation and professional but caring manner made me confident that I was in good hands and all went very well. I shall forever be thankful to this wonderful doctor and think we are very fortunate to have him .

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Dr. Clarke and his team are remarkable! He operated on me (pituitary tumour) in January 2014 ( more than 11 hour surgery). He is a fabulous surgeon, wonderful person and inspires such confidence. I trust him 100% and am so fortunate to be under his care. I cannot say enough good things about this man! Thank you so much for your excellent care, kind personality and professionalism.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Had pituitary tumour removed twice . Such a excellent Dr , So kind and really cares about his patients. I feel I'm in great hands and so lucky to have him as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Who could ask for a better neurosurgeon? He is very knowledgable and takes the time to explain procedures and it shows that he genuinely cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2011

Dr. Clarke operated on our daughter in 07 to remove a pituitary tumour. We could not have asked for a better surgeon (6 hour operation)and consider ourselves lucky that he was the one to perform the surgery. He is very knowledgeable and has been very helpful through all subsequent visits to him. We would highly recommend this surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

I am expecting surgery from this doctor in July to remove a pituitary tumor, causeing cushings disease, its nice to see all the extremely good comments, I know im in good hands now.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

Dr.Clarke is an excelant doctor he operated on my husband 2 years ago for his seizures and has been seizure free ever since he is a great doctorand explains everylittle detail for you ,what ever he tells you to do listen,and he should be praized more for what he does and the law he wants to put in so that everyone who skates wear a helmet is a great thing ,whatevere he says LISTEN !!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2010