Ratings for Dr. Rockford G. Yapp

Cured my HCV when the Universities failed. Great doc!!!!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Dr. Yapp offered new treatments that worked, that other doctors never mentioned. I am very happy and grateful.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Horrible personality no in knowledgeable bedside manner is horrible

Submitted September 8, 2014

Outstanding! Finally a doctor who understands Hepatitis C. One of the smartest docs I have ever met. My entire family, will be using Dr. Yapp as long as he's alive.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr. Yapp was wonderful. First doctor who understood how tough Crohn's Disease is. Finally got the medication I need, and my life is back.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Outstanding staff and physician. Dr. Yapp cured my hepatitis, after failing at the University. I have hope to have a normal life.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Seems like a very nice man but every appt was extremely rushed and I felt he wasn't listening to me. Every single appointment he would open the door before I could ask questions and would continue the conversation in the hallway with the whole office listening. Final straw was when he called with some test results and I knew something didn't seem right so I requested a copy of my file and found the info he gave me is wrong. Again I think he is a nice guy and a knowledgable doctor, I just think he has too many patients to take the time to care for them.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

My husband was dying from liver and colon cancer. Dr. Yapp, not only made gave my husband more time, he made the last months of my husbands life better. Our family will always remember what he did for him and my family. A wonderful doctor and wonderful man.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2011

Outstanding. I was mis diagnosed by several other doctors, and Dr. Yapp saved my life. Wonderful office staff, and great experience. He sees my entire family, and we all love his care.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

He is very good at what he does. The staff at his office is very friendly and he is genuinely concerned about the welfare of his patients. He is definitely one of my personal favorites.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

Dr. Rockford G. Yapp's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Delta Dental