Ratings for Dr. Rockford G. Yapp

Dr. Yapp seems too busy to be able to focus and assist in my ailment. After 3 months of tests, appointments, procedures, and more appointments zero progress or diagnosis has been made. He performed an endoscopy on my and then on my second appointment after, he asks if I had one done?! Really?? Then he didn't even remember HE was the one who performed it. Ridiculous and unacceptable. Every appointment was rushed and accompanied by questions that should already have been answered in my chart. It was like we had a first meeting every time we met. There were a few times I had to have him paged, and it took 2 days and a repeat call to get a call back from him. I would not recommend him if you need anything greater than a prescription for Prilosec.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Cured my HCV when the Universities failed. Great doc!!!!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Dr. Yapp offered new treatments that worked, that other doctors never mentioned. I am very happy and grateful.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Horrible personality no in knowledgeable bedside manner is horrible

Submitted September 8, 2014

Outstanding! Finally a doctor who understands Hepatitis C. One of the smartest docs I have ever met. My entire family, will be using Dr. Yapp as long as he's alive.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr. Yapp was wonderful. First doctor who understood how tough Crohn's Disease is. Finally got the medication I need, and my life is back.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Outstanding staff and physician. Dr. Yapp cured my hepatitis, after failing at the University. I have hope to have a normal life.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Seems like a very nice man but every appt was extremely rushed and I felt he wasn't listening to me. Every single appointment he would open the door before I could ask questions and would continue the conversation in the hallway with the whole office listening. Final straw was when he called with some test results and I knew something didn't seem right so I requested a copy of my file and found the info he gave me is wrong. Again I think he is a nice guy and a knowledgable doctor, I just think he has too many patients to take the time to care for them.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

My husband was dying from liver and colon cancer. Dr. Yapp, not only made gave my husband more time, he made the last months of my husbands life better. Our family will always remember what he did for him and my family. A wonderful doctor and wonderful man.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2011

Outstanding. I was mis diagnosed by several other doctors, and Dr. Yapp saved my life. Wonderful office staff, and great experience. He sees my entire family, and we all love his care.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

Dr. Rockford G. Yapp's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)