Ratings for Dr. Kimberly S. Turner

I so agree with the rating that addresses her demeanor. She is very demoralizing and judgmental. She is good for following you for blood pressure issues and to check your A1-c. Forget it though if you truly are sick. She has a real problem with prescribing antibiotics or pain medicines. I have had to make multiple visits to get the proper treatment which should have been taken care of with the first visit and then get chastised for coming back again. She does make you feel as though you are a drug addict. I rarely ever ask for pain medicine ever in my lifetime but she has already has you sized up in her mind even if her judgment is totally incorrect and unfounded. I have put up with her attitude for a very long time. It is time for me to seek a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Stay away if you are in pain! She'll criticize you, treat you like you're a drug addict and demorilize you. Instead of being compassionate and sympathetic, she gets judgmental and sarcastic.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Dr. Turner is very good doctor. Always pays attention to what you say and never gives me an issue about calling in my blood pressure medicine.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2009

VERY ATTENTIVE TO PATIENTS, GOOD BEDSIDE MANNER,MEDICALLY SMART...I LIKE HER VERY MUCH, SHE WAS RECOMMENDED TO ME AND I RECOMMEND HER TO OTHERS.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

Dr. Kimberly S. Turner's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1998)

AHC