Ratings for Dr. Graham B. Matthews

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Matthews for 15 years and we think he is an excellent Dr. He is thorough and has been the one to refer my husband to two different specialists for what could have been life threatening issues. We would Highly recommend dr. Matthews to anyone looking for an Excellent family doctor! His staff is always friendly and efficient also!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

My wife and I have both been going to Dr. Mathews for several years. We are both very happy with him and his staff. Dr. Matthews is very laid back and down to earth. I really like his style.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Matthews for about 10 years. We are both very pleased with him and his staff. My only complaint would be that the appointments are almost never on time. Other than that, they do a great job.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2014

Dr. Matthews has to be the absolute worst physician I have ever been to. He would just ramble off questions and then when I attempted to answer - he would move right along. My blood pressure was fine when I went in (112/84) and half way through the appoint he decided to take it again. He informed me that it was elevated to which I responded with, "I'm sure my blood pressure is elevated. I am frustrated because you won't let me answer/speak." He kept pushing the fact that I needed to be tested for diabetes and thyroid problems because I am overweight (which he so graciously pointed out) even though I explained to him that I have never in my life (even during both pregnancies) had a problem with my thyroid or my blood pressure. Not only that, but they require a "maintenance" fee - for who knows what. So, it was a horrible experience, he was a terrible doctor, and they scammed me out of an extra $15.00. Not only will I never return to this practice but I will tell anyone who will listen what a horrible doctor he is.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

Matthews isn't the most personable doctor you could find, but you won't find a better doctor. I have never waited long and always found the staff to be extremely efficient. I have used this practice approximately five years and have no desire to go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr Matthews and his staff make you feel very rushed during your appointment. My husband went in for a sore throat, the nurse swabbed his throat for strep. Then the doctor came in looked at his throat and said I will write you a RX. My husband then asked if he had strep and Dr Matthews told him it didn't matter because the RX he was giving him would work for strep. This is not the level of care we expect from our family doctor! Do not go to Dr Matthews!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

He is an excellent diagnostician. If you want to see a doctor who knows what he's doing, then see Dr. Matthews. He is blunt, but don't let that stop you from seeing him.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Matthews for almost 10 yrs. He is the ONLY Dr. that ordered a colonoscopy on me even though I was only 35 yrs old. He did this because my mother had colon cancer at an early age. He may not be a "happy-go-lucky" type of person but your health will never be in better hands. If your looking to be coddled and given excuses for the state of your health look somewhere else, Dr. Matthews will not sugar coat your condition OR your part in it! He is quick and to the point but you can blame your insurance companies for that but that doesn't mean he isn't thorough. You will not find a more comprehensive physical anywhere else. I trust Dr, Matthews enough to send my now grown daughter and my husband to see him. I don't take their health lightly!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

Dr. Matthews was knowledgeable and spoke to me as someone who wanted to understand how and why I was being treated as I was. He may not have suffered from chronic happy-face syndrome, but he was helpful in understanding what I was there for.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2010

Excellent family practice Dr. I would highly recommend to everyone! Very conscientious,a top dr. in preventive care. He may not say everything you would like to hear but you can depend on a through exam and truthful dr.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009

Dr. Graham B. Matthews's Credentials

• Univ Of Manitoba, Fac Of Med, Winnipeg, Man, Canada (Grad. 1977)

Commercial Insurance Company