Ratings for Dr. M. Randy Dalbow

Dr. Salvia is truly missed in the Wexford area of Pittsburgh. He was my PCP for many years. He has been really hard to replace, I did find another truly caring doctor, but miss him very much. He knew me better than some of my family. Not only did he listen, he cared.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

Went to Dalbow with severe difficulties...he told me to get bariatric...I went to BMW the following Monday after seeing Dalbow and had paracentesis due to severe bloat...they took 7+ liters of fluid. was and from that was CORRECTLY diagnosed with OVARIAN CANCER. Severe bloat is first sign of ovarian cancer...the most dangerous female cancer.highest mortality rate..I was staged at 3a...only stage worse is 4 ... no hope at Stage 4...if I had listened to Dalbow I'd be DEAD!!!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Dalbow is new to Beaufort. I am really glad I found him when I did. I have never in my 35 years had a doctor who took the time to help me with every aspect of my problems that he did. I am going through a really difficult time right now and he could identify with me.I didn't go there to discuss personal issues but I left feeling a little better about my problems. Most doctors I have dealt with are in and out in 5 minutes flat. He even took the time to discuss my financial issues! And instead of the doctors oath on the wall. instead was the physicians prayer. I hope he can stay here in Beaufort. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

Someone from the office calls within a day, two days tops, with blood results and to set up an appt. That's been our experience, before and after UPMC. Dr. Dalbow is a dedicated, caring physician, always willing to listen, give you his complete attention and discuses options, all without making you feel rushed or that he is time constrained and has to move on to another patient. We are so happy to have him as our family physician.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

HAVE SEEN DR DALBOW FOR YEARS AND HE IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR. However, since his practice is now part of UPMC, it has become impossible to get to the doctor, to get a timely appointment or to get a simple question answered. The staff is uncaring. I called on three separate occasions for test results or issues with a medication and every time they didn't call back for 2 days! When I complained to a nurse on the phone, she said, 'I don't know what to tell you. I guess you'll need to complain to the right people.' I had a test and they didn't have the results 10 days later. Someone told me they would chase down my results. A week later, I still did not get a call back. My husband went to the office to get 2 records for me to take to another doctor. I called in advance to let them know I wanted the records. They told me that I could come pick them up the next day. When my husband went to get them, they made him wait for 1/2 hour until the doctor signed it!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2011

He is very good. He makes you feel like he really cares about you. He listens to your complaints and figures out the best way to help you.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2010

I was one of his first patients in 1992. He was the best. Always listened, never rushed you, and knew his medicine. I have sinced moved out of the area, but have never found another Dr.as good as Dr. Dalbow.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2009

Excellent physician. Very kind, knowledgable and considerate.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2008

Very friendly and professional doctor and staff. I'm so happy to find them close to me!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2006

Very knowledgable,easy going and good listner. Spends time with you. Never makes you feel rushed.Keeps good records of the care he provides you and does not hesitate to send your for specialized tests and or doctors to provide you with the best care posible. His staff is warm & friendly as well.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2006

Dr. M. Randy Dalbow's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1988)