Ratings for Dr. Kevin E. Hohl

Very professional knowledgeable and compassionate I had my husband obtain Dr Hohl as his Pcp after years of not having a family doctor, I came across Middletown valley family medicine after working in the lab for Labcorp. If yer looking for down home down to earth knowledgeable Compassionate Country doctors look no further. I wouldn't trade any of these REAL doctors for nothing.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

Dr. Hohl took my lyme symptoms seriously and discussed challenges in the medical profession related to diagnosis and treatment with honesty. He listened to me and was very kind. He took blood samples to help rule out conditions, referred me to a cardiologist for heart symptoms, and recommended a good book for me to read. I really appreciated the visit.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Excellent doctor. When my children turned 13, I switched from pediatrician to him also. Very compassionate. Office staff is wonderful. Only complaint is that if you have an appt...you still wait for an hour. Worth the wait. Will never switch. We are lucky to have him in the community!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Caring, understanding and very patient oriented. An old-fashioned doctor under the age of 50. It's the person that he sees first, not the patient. Wouldn't switch for anything.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

Wonderful doctor and person. Dr. Hohl takes as much time as necessary to answer my questions or concerns. Sometimes I feel that I may be taking too much of his time. He is an outstanding doctor and human being.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2007

Excellent physician! So thankful to have a great general practitioner in the area. Wonderful to have a doctor willing & able to actually answer questions instead of just referring me "specialists".

flag | Submitted February 4, 2007

Dr. Kevin E. Hohl's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

UnitedHealthcare