Ratings for Dr. Emilio A. Lacayo

Dr. Lacayo is a caring and thorough physician. He cautioned me about a problem my endocrinologist should have diagnosed. His office always call to provide me with the results of my blood analysis. A copy is always mailed following the phone conversation. This summer, while visiting family and friends, I had to be hospitalized. I called his office to inquire about a recommended procedure. Dr. Lacayo returned my call, listened to my concerns and offered his medical opinion.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

Charming, professional, friendly, caring, and sense-of-humor are some of the words that come to mind. And this guy is a walking medical encyclopedia of knowledge. One of the best physicians I've EVER had take care of me. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009

This doctor is the best. You will have to wait to see him but he is worth the wait. He calls you personally to share test results. He really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Very thorough and professional service. Very attentive and shows concern for patient. Called me at home with test results.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2009

Very knowledgeable. Called me at home with my results. Seemed very caring and asked me a lot of questions. I have referred many family and friends to him because of the great care i recieved. His office is usually very busy, so his punctuality is not always that great, but I don't mind waiting to get excellent care.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

Dr. Emilio A. Lacayo's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1981)