Ratings for Dr. Steven Lopatine

I absolutely love this Doctor. I have been going to him for a very long time and have not had a bad experience yet and wouldn't trade him for anything.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Excellent OB/GYN doctor and office. This is the premier practice in the Henry county and surrounding areas. Physician spent significant time with me to address my complex female history. I am very pleased to have him as my GYN physicain

flag | Submitted November 13, 2011

This Dr. Was very helpful and caring. He followed up with me on all my results and was very detailed when he went over them with me. Every time I went to visit the office for any reason he let me explain the problem and gave me very knowledgeable responses. I will be going back again and I recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

just so every one knows. I went to this DR several times in over a year. I constantly complained about severe pain during my cycle, this man brushed it off as though I wanted pain pills. he made me feel like an Idiot, his explanation was that "there are 11 year olds with painful periods. Well you know what you Idiot with a Degree, I had a cyst on my right ovary along with stage 1 endometriosis. Thanks alot, I would not recommemd this DR, too my dog, and I would like to have his Liscense pulled... ASAP>

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010

Dr. Steven Lopatine's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Stockbridge, GA