Ratings for Dr. Joseph J. Nichols

The only thing I can't give him a perfect score in is punctuality. However, he was late because there was an accident on the interstate. Something he couldn't have avoided. Dr. Nichols has great beside manner and made me feel very comfortable about the surgery I was having.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

In my opinion, I felt as if I wasn't treated with respect by the Doctor. Was kept waiting for close to 45 minutes after my appointment time with no apology. The Doctor took a long phone call in the middle of my appointment. On the positive side when he did get to me he dd take time to explain the causes of my condition and offered good advice and remedies. He seemed very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Dr. Nichols is THE best! He treated me for 8 years for internal bleeding hemorrhoids, (never pushing surgery on me but, letting ME choose what I wanted done be it banding or injections). He performed not only my colonoscopy but, every friend I told about him that also needed one. He is very gentle, explains every procedure & THE best in Atlanta, IMO. If ever I need to see him I wouldn't hesitate to call this expert. The wait time in the office is very short & the staff are all very helpful & friendly as well.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Dr Nichols is very detailed and concerned about people. He treated me a few times for which I am doing good now. He sat me down to talk about treating me and let me decide which action to take. I also found he is easy to get to for any concerns or follow up. His staff nurse is very nice. He has a little issue on the front desk as they do not tell him right away you are in the office waiting to be seen. I talked to him about this and he did take action. My next visit I got seen much faster. He has a very good personality and put my mind at ease on the whole procedure.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Dr. Joseph J. Nichols's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1986)