Ratings for Dr. Lisa S. Barer

Both staff and Dr. are so friendly. I was referred by a friem who has taken all three of her children there since birth 12 years ago. The best part for us, is that our kids all feel very comfortable there and love her! They range from 2nd- 8th grades.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Dr. Barer is a terrific pediatrician. From the moment you arrive (with separate waiting rooms for sick and well children!) you're confident that Dr. Barer really understands children and will go above and beyond to ensure that your child will receive the best possible care.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

Dr. Lisa Barer is a wonderful Dr. for my daughter. I switched to ABC peds after a horrible experience with another doctor and now I hope nothing ever makes me need to change to another office. The Staff are wonderful and helpful, and Dr. Barer is so much fun that my daughter actually likes going to the Dr! Not to mention the atomsphere in the building is centered around children! It is amazing. Thanks for being the best!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Barer. I feel she truly cares about my children. She is always willing to put me at ease, whatever that takes. Her nurses are great as well. Always helpful and kind.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2007

Dr. Barer is a great patient advocate. She never hesitates to give referrals and genuinely cares for all her patients. I would never has anither doctor for my kids and they love her too.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2006

Dr. Lisa S. Barer's Credentials

• Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Seattle Wa 98195 (Grad. 1998)

AHC