Ratings for Dr. Gregory C. Keller

I would highly recommend Dr. Keller to anyone looking for an orthopedic surgeon! Yes - I did have to wait over an hour to see him. However, his compassion and expertise cannot be overlooked. He took his time with my evaluation and even asked me questions. He saw me, when no other surgeon in Jacksonville would, due to the fact that I had surgery in Spain. I am very grateful for individuals that go above and beyond in their profession, and Dr. Keller certainly did!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Keller did my total knee replacement surgery and he did a wonderful job. I am a diabetic and had several issues with pain and healing and he helped all the way. He is very knowledgeable and completely professional. When I had bad shoulder problems he did that surgery on me also. I would definitely choose him again if I need surgery. Excellent doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

I was duped the first visit and saw the nurse practitioner not the Dr--without notice. The MRI took 3 weeks to get ordered, they kept "forgetting" to get the order from the Doctor. Upon seeing Dr. Keller, he was rude, non-caring, and rushed. I work at Baptist too, and would not recommend him. I have had 3 back surgeries in the past in another county and was treated with nothing but respect and compassion. Perhaps because I am a nurse I have higher expectations in care. The office and phone staff were mechanical and did not treat you compassionately at all.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

I thought Dr Keller and the staff were wonderful. He answered all my questions and took all the time I needed unlike other Dr's who blew me off.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

Great doctor. Very helpful and caring staff. Worth the large amount of money I had to pay because I have no insurance.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

I was lucky to have Dr. Keller after I shattered my right ankles. Very matter of fact, direct, knowledgeable. Trusted him immediately when I met him. Knew I was good hands. Would recommend no question about it.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Not Caring. No concern after surgery.Did not have an answer for most of the questions that were asked of him.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

Dr. Keller did not rush me into surgery and we pursued viable alternatives before opting for surgery. He listens and takes the time to question your expectations and what kind of support system you have once we elected to go forward with spinal surgery. Nice man.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

Dr. Keller did my back surgery.... he is THE BEST. I also work at Baptist Hospital. Everyone there will recommend him, trust me!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2007

Dr. Gregory C. Keller's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Workers Comp