Ratings for Dr. Jack W. Miller

Dr. Jack Miller serves 2 of my children. He is a very smart man and knows what he is talking about. He throughly test for ADHD. My older son is now out of special Education classes and is making straight A's. I throughly thank doctor Miller.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

My Special Needs son who is on Medicaid is being billed $50.00 for missed appointments. I have walked out of this office because my appointment time was not honored, do I get to bill them? I was TOLD by his RUDE staff to go elswhere beacause I refuse to pay for NOTHING! Not a problem, now they will get no money, and I will tell every parent I know how RUDE his staff is!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Dr. Miller was late to all of our appointments. He asked us to fill out multiple questionnaires which was fine except he did not look them over until he arrived in the room with us. It immediately gave me an impression of unpreparedness. The medication he prescribed gave my son headaches so we asked to change. He insisted on changing the dosage not the medication. After another week we met with his partner who agreed to change medication. The new medication did not work at all. At our final appointment wife had to remind him what medication my son had used. Then Dr.Miller tried to prescribe the original medication that gave my son headaches. Frustrated we decided not to give my son the medication and no longer use him.We discussed this with our regular pediatrician who prescribed a medication that has worked great with no harsh side affects. I felt that Dr. Miller was unprofessional in the way he handled my son's appointments and prescriptions.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2009

Dr. Miller never once talked to my child. He was willing to put him on medication without even verifying what I told him. He is an ADD/ADHD doctor and obviously has little experience with any other developmental disorder. He is also a medicaid doctor and his staff didn't know what to do with my insurance card. This was an awful experience and it is such a shame because he is the only developmental pediatrician in this area.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

Dr. Jack W. Miller's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1974)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal