Ratings for Dr. Darrell K. Scales

AHHH, MAYYYYYYYY, ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGG!!! I have never had such care, service, patience, and explanation from any specialist as I have from Dr. Scales. I'm speechless, actually! He spent all the necessary time to assess and explain my knee problems. He provided three different alternatives to resolve my situation. His staff is beyond helpful and caring. Dr. Scales should be awarded for excellence!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2019

I was told that my insurance was accepted by Dr Scales staff and that I would not have to pay any additional money after paying my co-pay. That turned out not to be the case and I was billed another $200. I called numerous times to discuss the situation and I received nothing but run around. I called the billing department and was told I needed to call the office and speak to a manager. The so-called manager NEVER answered the calls and NEVER returned my calls, even though I left messages numerous times. I would probably not have returned for treatment from Dr Scales even without the insurance problem because he seemed to me too quick to mention surgery as a solution. Surgery for me would always be the last option. I definitely would not recommend this practice!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

Dr scales was very thoughtful, attentive and thorough in my evaluation. He took time to offer other types of treatment before rushing to surgery. The only cristicism is the phone tree.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

Dr. Darrell K. Scales's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hoschton, GA