Ratings for Dr. Leslie Griffin

Worst doctor I have ever had. He cancels appointments regularly. He does nothing to address your health issues except prescribe more pills and doesn't remember his patients' health issues from one appointment to the next. When I became really sick I had to fight to get him to refer me to a specialist after he himself misdiagnosed me, causing me great stress. I would not recommend Dr. Griffin!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Pleasant, caring , knowledgeable, and professional.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

He has been my doctor for six years and when I read the few negatives here,I can not believe we are talking about the same doctor. I think he is wonderful. He listens to me and is excellent at referring me to a specialist if necessary and blood work and x-rays. I find him personable, intelligent and very pleasant.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Continuously speaks condensendly towards myself and have been in with clients with work. Doesn't seem to listen, have had to go to the emerge/OR to get actual help and referrals.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Saw him through a walk in clinic and was prescribed an antibiotic for an ear/throat infection which made me violently ill. Saw another doctor to alleviate the symptoms associated with the antibiotic and the doctor was in complete shock that Dr. Griffin put me on the antibiotic that he did.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

He is the best doctor we've had. He is professional, helpful and knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

He is the best I ever had. A good listener also. Recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr. griffin wants to find out why you are having a problem and not just treat the symptoms! Love him.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Having just moved to halifax & in the process of getting a family doctor I visited the walk in clinic as I suffer with situational anxiety, for which I haven't needed medical assistance with for years. Explaining my current struggles with starting a new stressful job I felt my anxiety was acting up and needed direction. He was cold and practiced terrible bedside mannor. He was completely uninterested and offered little assistance or alternative options. He was arrogant & I felt his approach was extremely poor given the courage it can take seeking help from a stranger. His professionalism is lacking .

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

I am a tourist from Alberta. I visited the walk in clinic on Friday July 24, 2015. I was very ill with high fever and other symptoms. I got sick in PEI and was seen by an emergency doctor. He sent me home with tylenol. That was on July 21, 2015. I was seen here by Dr Griffen! I am very thankful for that. He is a very professional, knowledgeable doctor. He did an examination and diagnosed an ear infection, a sinus infection and pneumonia!! I am on his prescribed medication and starting to feel better. Thank you Dr. Griffin!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015