You may also like

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Having just moved to halifax & in the process of getting a family doctor I visited the walk in clinic as I suffer with situational anxiety, for which I haven't needed medical assistance with for years. Explaining my current struggles with starting a new stressful job I felt my anxiety was acting up and needed direction. He was cold and practiced terrible bedside mannor. He was completely uninterested and offered little assistance or alternative options. He was arrogant & I felt his approach was extremely poor given the courage it can take seeking help from a stranger. His professionalism is lacking .

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

I am a tourist from Alberta. I visited the walk in clinic on Friday July 24, 2015. I was very ill with high fever and other symptoms. I got sick in PEI and was seen by an emergency doctor. He sent me home with tylenol. That was on July 21, 2015. I was seen here by Dr Griffen! I am very thankful for that. He is a very professional, knowledgeable doctor. He did an examination and diagnosed an ear infection, a sinus infection and pneumonia!! I am on his prescribed medication and starting to feel better. Thank you Dr. Griffin!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Great doctor. Knowledgable and kind. He is easy to talk to and knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Do not trust his diagnosis. He should be prohibited from practicing. My baby boy got into really bad condition because of his lack of responsibility/knowledge and misdiagnosis.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr.Griffin was my family doctor since the day one I immigrated to Canada and I was very pleased as his patient.I would like to recommend him to everybody is looking for family doctor.His behavior with his patients is very positive and hopeful,moreover he listens to his patients very carefully and tries his best to solve their problems.My husband was his patient as well.We are moving to Vancouver and we pray to have a family doctor as good as Dr. Griffin there.We miss him for ever.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Dr. Griffin is extremely personable and helpful. His only downfall is his availability/punctuality. I have waited over 50 minutes for scheduled appointments o more than one occasion. His staff is absolutely disgraceful: rude, unprofessional, often dispenses fake or erroneous pharmaceutical information. They are extremely inefficient and could easily be replaced by a telephone system.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

Good doctor who follow protocol & standard practice.Good communication and easy to talk to. They only negative if there is one: his shedule changes and appointments get cancelled.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

Dr.Griffen is a nice doctor when you can actually see him. Example? I have been waiting for two months for blood test results. He constantly cancels appointments. I have made 4 since Sept and all 4 have been cancelled by him. I have even lost 2 sick days at work because the phone call telling me the appointment is cancelled does not come until the morning of the appointment--too late when you work for the school board and your sick day is booked and a sub is already on the way in...... Frustrating. Needless to say, based on this, Dr. Griffen is now officially my former doctor. I am now looking for a new one.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

Dr. Griffen came highly recommended. Very patient answering any questions. Difficult booking appointments on short notice, but runs pretty much on schedule when booked, even though I've never felt rushed when I see him.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

Dr. Leslie Griffin's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. griffin wants to find out why you are having a problem and not just treat the symptoms! Love him."

October 28, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Having just moved to halifax & in the process of getting a family doctor I visited the walk in clinic as I suffer with situational anxiety, for which I haven't ..."

October 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a tourist from Alberta. I visited the walk in clinic on Friday July 24, 2015. I was very ill with high fever and other symptoms. I got sick in PEI and w..."

July 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor. Knowledgable and kind. He is easy to talk to and knows his stuff."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Do not trust his diagnosis. He should be prohibited from practicing. My baby boy got into really bad condition because of his lack of responsibility/knowledge a..."

June 17, 2015