Ratings for Dr. Leslie Griffin

He is the best doctor we've had. He is professional, helpful and knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

He is the best I ever had. A good listener also. Recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr. griffin wants to find out why you are having a problem and not just treat the symptoms! Love him.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Having just moved to halifax & in the process of getting a family doctor I visited the walk in clinic as I suffer with situational anxiety, for which I haven't needed medical assistance with for years. Explaining my current struggles with starting a new stressful job I felt my anxiety was acting up and needed direction. He was cold and practiced terrible bedside mannor. He was completely uninterested and offered little assistance or alternative options. He was arrogant & I felt his approach was extremely poor given the courage it can take seeking help from a stranger. His professionalism is lacking .

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

I am a tourist from Alberta. I visited the walk in clinic on Friday July 24, 2015. I was very ill with high fever and other symptoms. I got sick in PEI and was seen by an emergency doctor. He sent me home with tylenol. That was on July 21, 2015. I was seen here by Dr Griffen! I am very thankful for that. He is a very professional, knowledgeable doctor. He did an examination and diagnosed an ear infection, a sinus infection and pneumonia!! I am on his prescribed medication and starting to feel better. Thank you Dr. Griffin!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Great doctor. Knowledgable and kind. He is easy to talk to and knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Do not trust his diagnosis. He should be prohibited from practicing. My baby boy got into really bad condition because of his lack of responsibility/knowledge and misdiagnosis.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr.Griffin was my family doctor since the day one I immigrated to Canada and I was very pleased as his patient.I would like to recommend him to everybody is looking for family doctor.His behavior with his patients is very positive and hopeful,moreover he listens to his patients very carefully and tries his best to solve their problems.My husband was his patient as well.We are moving to Vancouver and we pray to have a family doctor as good as Dr. Griffin there.We miss him for ever.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Dr. Griffin is extremely personable and helpful. His only downfall is his availability/punctuality. I have waited over 50 minutes for scheduled appointments o more than one occasion. His staff is absolutely disgraceful: rude, unprofessional, often dispenses fake or erroneous pharmaceutical information. They are extremely inefficient and could easily be replaced by a telephone system.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

Good doctor who follow protocol & standard practice.Good communication and easy to talk to. They only negative if there is one: his shedule changes and appointments get cancelled.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011