Ratings for Dr. David S. Boaz

An amazing doctor. Knowledgable, caring, understanding and much more I highly recommend him. He has been my doctor for last 6 years and now my husband , my brother and many other members of my family see him regularly.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

My first appointment I waited a very long time. Close to 45 mins. I had a regular physical done. A week to two weeks later I received a report in the mail on my results. I could not believe I did not receive a follow up call from him explaining my results.... I guess a report was good enough, keep in mind I'm not in the medical field. I had to return to him to have my immunization records checked. This process was daunting to say the least. His nurse came off as rude and it took forever for me to get in touch with her. I was fine with just moving on to another doctor. However, I received a copy of the paper work I needed that I never received initially. You can clearly see the documents were presented as if they were simply shoved into the envelope. This did it for me, which prompted me to write this review. This doctor was just not a good fit for me. Horrible experience!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013

He is a good doctor. Caring and a good communicator. Also very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

I found Dr. Boaz helpful, effective with his treatment and with a good understanding of his profession. Staff was always friendly and punctual. Waiting room delays were minor. He has treated all my health conditions from blood pressure, gout, influenza and many others over a period of 6 years effectively

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

His nurse, just plain rude, indignant. For her to return a phone call, forget that.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2010

Dr Boaz has always been understanding and helpful. I totally disagree with the other review. He has helped my husbands chronic asthama by recommending new treatment. He is polite, kind and willing to write a script when necessary to help speed recovery. I think he's great.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

This man doesn't even know what he is doing. He seems too scared to touch patients and do his job. He always seems confused and when he doesn't know what to say he just says he needs to get blood work.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

What a pompous ass. Poor attitude of office workers. Can't keep his nurses, who quit because he is so cheap. Does not know common facts, and I had to do research and explain a symptom and cause to him. What a joke!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

Dr. David S. Boaz's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1997)

Unicare