Ratings for Dr. Alan L. Joffe

Excellent doctor. He had an emergency but came out between appts to personally k give me a choice to wait or reschedule. I waited and received a thorough exam. He asks questions and seems very concerned about his patients. Its hard to find a good doc in atlanta where you dont feel like cattle in a herd. Plus he is from my home state which added to my comfort level. His staff is wonderful and his office is clean and elegantly tasteful. Im glad I found him.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

The office is wonderful, the staff is great and Dr. Joffe is very pleasant...However, he also has a consending tone when he talks to you, as if he putting you down. He does not listen to you when you talk he will cut you off mid sentence and he is too focus (to where he fades you out. He is knowledgable but he is also not up to par with the lastest techinques in medicine. Overall I give him 2 out of 5. I will not be returning as a patient. He is not what I am looking for in a MD.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Dr. Joffe is very knowledgeable, caring and thorough. He personally calls you to discuss test results, his staff is friendly and the wait is never long. I trust him completely and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

Dr. Alan L. Joffe's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)