Ratings for Dr. Charles H. Crabbe

I've been a patient of Dr. Crabbe's for over 10 years. He is the best doctor I've ever seen. He is full of compassion and obviously LOVES his job. I saw the poor review by one person on this site and I couldn't disagree more. I wonder if that person is getting Dr. Crabbe mixed up with another Dr. in the same practice. Dr. Crabbe is collaborative, always asking questions to make sure you feel that you are part of the treatment, and also making sure that he chooses a treatment that will work for you. He is amazing, smart, caring, compassionate and concerned. The only thing I would say for improvement is that he is chronically late to patients. By the end of the day he can be running hours late. This is because he spends a long time with each patient. When you leave, you always feel like he has given you as much time as you need, no matter how long it takes. I would wait hours just to see him. He is worth the wait!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

One of the finest doctors, and one of the finest human beings that I have ever known. He is truly concerned about his patients.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

Dr. Crabbe Has been my primary care physican for 20+ years and is very caring,knowlegable, and takes his time with you. Whoever this person saw that called him arrogant, did not se Dr. Charles Crabbe, that I have always seen

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

This doctor is not caring, he has a God Almighty attitude, his prognosis was wrong, his staff is rude, he has no business taking care of people with his nasty attitude.This doctor just does not care about a patients health, I do not recommend this doctor, also he is very arrogant,I employed another internist, and I am glad I did.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2010

Dr. Crabbe has been my personal physician for a number of years now. I feel his is a friendly and competent doctor who actually spends time with his patients and listens to them. I've never had a bad experience with him.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2008

Dr. Charles H. Crabbe's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1979)

Centene