Ratings for Dr. Bernard B. Wolfberg

my daughter has been here and was prescribed a med. Dr was very nice. Customer service for preauth is the WORST ever. ITS not rocket science. do what you have to do and get IT DONE in a timely manner. Its been three weeks!!!!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

I have found Dr Wolfberg to be caring and informed. He appears to keep current on new meds and is interested in his patients but do not look for a chatter box. He is there to do what he does, to treat his patients. I think he has a kind, caring heart. He is there for medication management and whatever you can discuss in a fifteen minute appointment. For some people that is all that is needed but if you are a new patient know in advance, this is not a fifty minute session. For medication and running on schedule he is perfect but I just need more time and help with issues. I would recommend him to anyone who has the basic need listed above.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Was recommended to Dr. Wolfberg via my GP. My first time to a psychiatrist. Read all the reviews, researched possibilities for him to diagnose. He tested me on what I thought could be potentially an issue, got plenty of background info to properly diagnose, and perscribed exactly what I needed. No more, no less. Friendly, not intimidating, I will stick with him for any of these types of psychological issues. Nancy, the office manager, is very sweet. You have to be aware that she must talk to some very "interesting characters" throughout the day. If you are nice and respectful to her, you will reap what you sow.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

Dr. Wolfberg doesn't beat around the bush. He asks a standard set of questions to diagnose your condition. I like that. The first drug prescribed had too many adverse reactions so he didn't hesitate to prescribe an alternate. But, my insurance wouldn't approve it without prior auhorization. Now, I'm waiting on him to call in the authorization. Today is Thursday and Nancy, the admin, tells me that their office closes at 4 pm and won't be open tomorrow and that he will try to get to it before he leaves. Wrong answer!!! They knew about it first thing this morning! I don't have a problem with Dr. Wolfberg, but Nancy needs to learn a thing or two about customer service! I've only been there twice and she always has an attitude. I can tell you one thing, if the call isn't made today, I won't be going back!!! But, I will make sure that he is aware of why.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

I see Dr. W for pharmaceutical management. He doesn't seem like much of a "talking" psychiatrist. He wants to find the right drug for each patient and will work with you until he does. Special note to potential women patients - He is an orthodox Jew and his religious practices prevent him from touching or even shaking hands with his female patients. I wish I had been forewarned about that on my first visit, I would have avoided offering my hand in greeting. He has never let me down medically, though, in 6 years.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2009

Dr. Bernard B. Wolfberg's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1969)

Top Hospitals in Alpharetta, GA