Ratings for Dr. Anisa B. Threlkeld

I am a 61 years of age male that is retired. I have always found it hard to trust anyone with my sight other then reading glasses. I noticed my world was starting to dim, so I did a lot of research and picked Dr. Threlkeld and did I pick right. She explained that I needed cataract surgery in both eyes. At first I was frightened but Doc sat down with me and explained step by step what would be done. I agreed to have both eyes done. She had great bed side manner before and after the surgery. She even called everyday for a few days to make sure I was doing ok. I would recommend Dr Anisa Threlkeld to anyone and everyone. Thank you Doc for taking such good care of me.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr. Threlkeld is very efficient and caring personable doctor. I am very satisfied and happy with the outcome of my cataract surgery done by Dr Threlkeld. She spends time to discuss any concerns and provides explanations in detail. She follows up after surgery, very meticulous in examining and gives full attention to the patient. I would highly recommend Dr Threlkeld to any one needed cataract surgery. management of glaucoma and eye diseases in general.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Dr. Threlkeld guided me skillfully through a very significant complication from my long standing glaucoma. I endorse her wholeheartedly.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Threlkeld took great care during my exam. Her compassionate care is increasingly rare to find.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I had the usual pre- eye exam by other staff before you see the doctor. Then Dr. Threlkeld came in and did not even check my eyes herself. I did not even spend five minutes with Dr. Threlkeld. She was very rushed.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Dr. Threlkeld is thorough and knows all aspects of eye care. She takes the time to review the medical history and will write and call the insurance company when necessary to ensure that I receive the best medication for my condition. Even when her staff did not show up for work, she handled the office with expertise.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Waste of time. Bad bedside manner, very unethical. Needs to be more puntucial.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

She is such a liar. She makes patients wait for hours on end in her office, and has a bad attitutude! Go some place else for your surgery or ocular needs.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I feel very grateful that Dr. Threlkeld saw me on a moments notice for an eye issue that was quite troubling and had persisted for quite some time. Though it was the first time she saw me, she treated me like a long term patient and gave me a thorough exam to pinpoint the root of my problem. I was very happy with my experience both with Dr. Threlkeld and the kind & professional ladies in her office. I will be back.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Simple….Dr. Threlkeld is the best, above all expectations. On my first visit after examination, she told me things about my eyes that I questioned other Ophthalmologists about and never received answers, then forgot about! She clearly explains everything in depth…pictures and all. Dr. Threlkeld then maps out a course of treatment (in writing), and again with ways to take care of my eyes like no other Dr. mentioned (and I have gone to several recently that I was not happy with). I went back for further tests and again was shown pictures pointing out what no other Ophthalmologist caught. Best of all she is not surgery happy and not a teaching practice that leaves you feeling like a guinea pig.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr. Anisa B. Threlkeld's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

• Aetna HMO