Ratings for Dr. Darryl Boone

As a surgeon I trust his skills above all others. He is blunt and to the point which I prefer. However last winter he stated my surgery would be scheduled in spring...it's now midsummer.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Completely useless and ineffective. Could not commit to a single answer. Wishy-washy approach and poor bedside manner as well. Did not take time to listen, appeared to be only interested in hearing himself speak.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I was referred to Dr Boone after a trip to ER with a gallbladder attack. I got to see him in less than a week and had my surgery performed a little over two weeka later. He was friendly, accessable and knowledgeable. I had no issues or problems since my surgery 4 weeks ago. I feel better than I have in quite a few months. Thank you Dr. Boone to you and your staff.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Recent bowel re-section, with absolutely no complications. I highly recommend this surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I owe Dr.Boone my life. 5 years ago I was diagnosed with colon cancer. From the time it was discovered with a colonoscopy to surgery was 3 weeks. This was due to the urgency Dr. Boone attached to my situation. My follow-ups have been timely, informative and very attentive. Anyone requiring the type of surgery I had would be blessed to have Dr. Boone as their surgeon. Thank you Dr. Boone.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

You would be lucky to have a doctor that follows up with his patients like Dr. Boone. I found him to be very comforting and accessible when I had questions, he even checked up to make sure I was following up with the specialist. Now how many doctors go that extra step. Truly a special Doctor. Thank-you Dr. Boone and receptionist/secretary Glenda

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Boone, saved my life and he is very kind, considerate and personal. I went to see him for minor surgery and he noticed that I had a tumor. He booked me for a biopsy immediately and got the results back and within two days. He saw me the same day the results returned and he was right it was cancer, I am now with the cancer unit and expecting full recovery after treatment. Thank you Dr. Boone you are the best.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Wow,what was my family Doctor thinking,sending me to an idiot like that !!!!!!! I am entitled to my opinion.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

My brother recently had colon resection surgery and Dr. Boone did a great job. Very friendly and professional doctor. One of the best in his field.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

I saw Dr. Boone in the emergency with excruciating pain in my LT side and after he examined me and did not return for several hours leaving only the nurse to tens to me. When he did return I was on Demorol for my pain and he said "well your the only one who's still here so lets have a look". Then he sent me to an Ultrasound at 3 am. At 11 the next morning I had a CT scan... Finally after 30 hours in the emergency room on pain meds, with no food or shower, and having presented to Emerg with vomit on myself he decided it was appendix. TO TOP IT ALL OFF he cam in the next morning to discharge me and said "Your appendix were a little inflamed but it really didn't look that bad". Arrogant does not even begin to describe it. I refused to go to my follow-up with him I was so disgusted!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013