Ratings for Dr. Zul Ramji

I could not fathom how disrespectful the staff was. They were chatting about breaks and actually about how bad the doctor treats them. Went in as a walk in patient, the lady at the desk with curly hair and glasses took a millisecond pause to tell me that they don't take walk in patients, then went back to bashing her boss. Doctors are only as good as their staff, and Dr Ramji's staff could not care less.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Great Guy. Known him forever and has helped me through many problems.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr. Ramji has been my family doctor since I can remember, sure wait times can be a little long at times, but he is a caring and thoughtful doctor. He is a little old school in his methods, with writing prescriptions at any ailment, but he is not peddling these drugs - I think he honestly wants the best for all his patience. He's an overall great person and an understanding doctor, with insight and a well of knowledge. (His receptionist could be a little warmer)

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Hes been a family doc ever since and he's really nice and gives each patient his/her time

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Great office, been found there for years. Friendly staff.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Dr Ramji has been my family doctor for many years, but I prefer to go to a walk in clinic than him. He has no sense of punctuality. Every time I'm here I have to wait atleast 40 minutes past my appointment. There really is no use of booking an appointment in his office because everyone is seen in the order they came.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr Ramji was my family Dr since I was 7 years old (40 years). He was an AMAZING doctor to my whole family. My father visited him once a week for 8 years, and when he passed away, my mother and sisters and I went to visit him at his office. we had to console him! I wish I could morph him to Kelowna, as I have not had the same caring or compassion in BC. TOP NOTCH. I miss him

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Awful doctor. very rude and really feels like he has no idea what hes doing. he did not even come close to a solution for my issues and had to consult someone else.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

Dr. Ramji has been my doctor since I arrived in Calgary in 1975. Even though I've long ago moved across town, I still prefer to see him. He is understanding and empathetic. The only reason he might be behind with his appointments, is that he is giving time to his patients to listen. He is knowledgeable and efficient. I would have no problem recommending him to others. He is a good doctor.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

if all dr in calagry use his system on how he attend to his client when you see them, eg. when you arrive their , his staff get your file ready on one side and he come out himself and pick it up and see you right away, no waiting in another room for 1/2hrs like other Dr. etc. He make you feel like back home. l wise other Dr. see how he attend to his client to understand what l am saying. his one of the best in the Country. thanks Wally B

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012