Ratings for Dr. John R. Gleason

Extremely knowledge and excellent assessment skills. Glad to meet some I trust with my feet!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr. Gleason injected cortisone in the knee with minimum discomfort. He is very nice and caring!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I went to Dr Gleason to reset a broken toe and ended up with a toe 2/3 the length of its original length. He had no explanation as to why he removed my middle bone. I had to have a 2nd surgery to straighten my toe and now a third to lengthen it. Of course by other doctors. Dr Gleason needs his license taken away.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr. Gleason operated on my foot. I had to have additional surgerey by another doctor to repair his surgerey. I do not recommend Dr. Gleason.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

John Gleason is the archetypal egotistical surgeon who has no time to listen to his patient's symptoms, concerns, drug allergies etc. Don't let Resurgens hook you up with this guy. He has only a one-size-fits-all treatment recommendation for his patients/victims. Don't underestimate this quacks ability to mess up your life.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

Gleason got in over his head. He couldn't handle my foot surgery. I've scheduled to have my foot repaired by a foot surgeon. Sometimes doctors just need to admit that can't do the job. Gleason didn't. I now have to repair his "work".

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Dr. John R. Gleason's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1985)