You may also like

Went to this dr. Thomson to have my amalgam fillings removed and replaced with porcelain. He was super accommodating since I was a bit nervous about the whole thing. Very kind and knowledgable. Took his time to make sure everything looked just right.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr. Thompson was recommended by a friend for the safe removal of amalgam fillings. I have been extremely pleased with the work that has been done so far. I still have serval appointments left but Dr. Thompson has been gental, knowledgeable and friendly as have is dental assistants. I Would not hesitate to recommend him and his staff. They are great!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

This is the BEST dentist in the whole of B.C. He practices holistic dentistry...no amalgams! He is gentle and thorough and has served our family as our dentist for more than 40 years!!! He has been the best with small children and his Dental Hygenists is wonderful too. Wouldn't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Top notch dentistry. I've never had such a great time at the dentist! Root canal, fillings, cleaning. all within 2 days. I feel great. Not painful, even after the fact. Great care and consideration for teeth and overall health. I felt no judgements about the brutal state of my teeth, just a focus on getting healthy. The office is lovely, as are all of the staff. Before going for a formal appointment, I spoke to the office manager several times at great length, and she provided a wealth/gold mine of information that went beyond basic dental care. Dr. Thomson is a wonderful man; relaxed, confident and highly skilled. I would recommend this dentist to anyone. The staff is more than happy-driven I would say- to talk to people and answer any questions they might have about their teeth and how it relates to general health. Highly recommended! I have been searching for years for a dentist like this and I am so pleased to have found him.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

I had the best dental experience today, who says that??Highly recommend this Dentist, great energy, very particular about his work.. Mercury Removal Specialist, Dr HughThompson! Lisa

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

In my opinion not professional at all, this used to be a place where I felt heard and valued. Now I feel like I have been taken advantage of financially and my records held hostage. $150.00 fee for release of records! Records I took in to them in the first place ! Take note before you invext your time , trust , and money with in my opinion a practice that puts $$$ ahead of patients care. Work that broke down after completion that was blamed on my bite never guaranteed because of my bite. Be careful , do your research ask around. On a more positive note my remarks re staff do not include Allison / Twila they are amazing.

Submitted February 20, 2014

Amazing dentist. He is concerned for your health and very helpful

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

If you are in a hurry to get help with your teeth, this is not the dentist you seek.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

His and his staff's knowledge of holistic dentistry is extensive,especially his appreciation of dentistry's impact on the rest of the body.In conjunction with my naturopath's care,Dr Thomson's dental treatment has significantly relieved my body's aches and pains.His fees ,I believe,reflect his quality of care.His office gets my vote!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2011

Dr Hugh Thomson is THE best Dentist I know. He is REALLY kind, he knows what he is talking about, he knows what he s doing. Well he is just a great dentist :)

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

Dr. Hugh Thompson's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Went to this dr. Thomson to have my amalgam fillings removed and replaced with porcelain. He was super accommodating since I was a bit nervous about the whole t..."

January 27, 2016
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V1S0" to "V2C 2H6". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 811 Seymour St". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12503745902".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Thompson was recommended by a friend for the safe removal of amalgam fillings. I have been extremely pleased with the work that has been done so far. I sti..."

December 18, 2014