Ratings for Dr. Rebecca Reid

Incredible Chiropractor. My whole family goes here and I've recommended her repeatedly. She's got everything down to a science, quick and effective. She's helped my allergies, colds, and all sorts of other things. Erindale is the best, I go there even though it's all the way across town!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

EXCELLENT Chiropractor!! I would never go to anyone else. She is absolutely the best. She has helped my joints, back, aches and pains with very little pain, always makes you feel comfortable, is very gentle and caring. Her staff is excellent, and they always make you feel welcome.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2007

Very caring and friendly lady! It amazes me that you can call to make an appointment at their clinic in Warman, and I don't even have to say who it is......she knows my voice. I usually see her husband for adjsutments, but both her and Derek are fantastic people an dreally care about their patients. The staff are all great as well at their Saskatoon office....wonderful bunch of people.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2007

She is amazing. She can stop a cold, headache, and change the length of my legs in just one sitting. I have moved from Saskatoon and she is the biggest thing I miss about Saskatoon.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

Very personable and knowledgeable. Gives good information on healthy lifestyles. My whole family goes to see both Rebecca and Derek.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2007

I have been seeing all of the Chiropractors working at Erindale Chiropractic for years now. I would never go anywhere else. I know all the staff and Doctors and they know my name as well. I feel very at home when I walk into the office (similar feeling to stopping in to say hi to a friend). Thank you Erindale Chiropractic.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2007

What can I say? She's the fifth chiropractor I've had. Absolutely love her manner. Very down to earth. My kids adore her (and they were very unsure of previous chiropractor). Very compassionate with a relative of mine, to the point that she lowered her fee, and on another visit sat and cried with her. The staff all deserve five stars. All wonderful.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2006