Ratings for Dr. Francis Lastufka

Excellent Dr. Listens to all your concerns and explains everything in detail. knowledgeable and open to alternative treatments. Takes the time to go through your treatment plan. Never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Open-minded and respectful of his patients and their lifestyles. Open to alternative medicine and trusts his patients' judgment about their own bodies. Very approachable and non-intimidating.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2006

Great doctor, nice guy. I had a few concerns, he adressed them all to my satisfaction, and gave me brochures and information about each topic that were very helpful.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2006

Performed my physical and addressed every question and lingering concern I had. Knowledgable.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2006

Seems like an okay doctor. I am still in the process of getting rid of my pain through recommended physical therapy, so it's a bit early for me to say if the doctor has put me on the right track to recovery.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2005

He seemed competent, but not very communicative. I scheduled my appointment early in the morning, because I've found that doctors often get further behind as the day progresses. Even so, he was a little late, and the appointment felt rushed.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2004

Dr. Francis Lastufka's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)