Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey L. Winston

One and a half to three hours past your scheduled appointment time on every visit! Once you get into his office all he does is brag about himself . Very unprofessional do not use Dr. Winston

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I've been going to Dr Winston for 6 years now,and I think he is wonderful, his staff is wonderful. Yes it does take some time to seeing him sometimes. B ut every patient is different, they have their own issues so some take longer than others but he is very knowledgeable very helpful and very friendly. Doctors like this you can't expect to be in and out. You need to plan on at least giving a couple of hours of your time. His pros definitely out weighs his cons.I would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

My appointment was at 11:00 I arrived at 10:45 to do paperwork. I was not seen until after 1pm. Dr Winston passed me as his nurse took me in & he replied he had a meeting (lunch) so I was left in his office for another 15 min. Then he came in took several texts left the office again to sign off on a script. He finally got his act together was very pleasant but by this point my husband & I were annoyed. I can't believe I was charged $110. for my patience. Won't return

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Winston is a great doctor, but the lady he has running his office should be fired immediately. The staff she has under her is rude, disrespectful, and combative. I wonder whether or not they need an appointment or psychological review. Moreover, don't ever try to call the office directly, because YOU WILL NEVER get through. Its a shame that such a great doctor would have such a horrible team around him, and virtually no real customer service.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

I have been under Dr. Winston’s care for over ten years and find him to be the most ethical, moral and caring doctor I have ever seen. Dr. Winston’s first priority in his practice is his patients. This is reflected by his compassion, expertise and concern of how even his staffing arrangements affect his clientele. He is very down to earth and provides a comfortable environment and goes above and beyond to meet all of his patients needs. His skills and treatment methods are effective. He possesses a vast amount of knowledge and utilizes it to make every session of the highest quality. This doctor really cares. He has gotten back to me regarding urgent situations and circumstances immediately and even after normal business hours. I have seen his practice evolve over many years. He is persistent to help his patients and treats them as family. I speak not only from my own experience but years of chatting with his other patients in the warm atmosphere of the waiting room.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

Dr. Winston has gone down since the old office manager left. The girl at the front is so rude and who ever he has in place of the old office manager is clueless. My paperwork doesnt even get done, I can't get through half the time and the wait is even slower than before. He has one person really working for him which is STUPID!!!! no wonder she is so rude. He talks on his phone, leaves out of the session and doesnt come back til 30 or 40 minutes later. I hate that the other office manager left at least stuff got done. This office sucks!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

flag | Submitted June 11, 2011

After waiting over an hour to see Dr. Winston, he came in, and took 2 personal phone calls on his cell within the first 3 minutes. Very rude and unprofessional! Has no consideration for others, including his patients! We left and got our money back. This doctor should NOT be practicing!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

Wow! that's all I can say is Wow! I have been going to Dr. Winston for almost two years now and he still doesnt remember me, what meds i'm on or if I'm married or not. He ask the same questions over each session. He is cheaper than other doctors so I gues you get what you pay for. This doctor tried to give me 5mg of Xanax but I was only on .5 he wrote it wrong twice! I don't recommend him to anyone. I started going down hill and so I see another doctor and he is wonderful and I don't have to wait 2hrs for a doctor not to remember me or write my meds wrong. Please! Please! Don't go to him. But if your looking for someone cheap then by all means.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

I am a new patient of this doctor and I must say I've never seen anything like it in my life. I thought it was going to be a good experience because the staff got me in fairly quick, but it ended there. I got there and waited almost two hours. The doctor was talking on his phone and going outside. I thought it was more than one doctor but no just him. Then when I got in there he acted like he didn't even want me there like I was bothering him. Other than the staff dr. winston doesnt know what he is doing. I over heard him talking about his staff to another patient and to me they were way better than him. Not very good service from this doctor at all.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

Dr. Jeffrey L. Winston's Credentials

• Univ Of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 53706 (Grad. 1980)