Ratings for Dr. Claudia M. Testa

I had hopes about the new movement disorders clinic. Sadly, I was disappointed. The examination was not as long as I was expecting it would be (it was not much longer than what one would receive from a GP), the interview was shallow, medical reports were not thoughtfully evaluated, and a diagnosis was made without consulting the doctors for whom I had signed release forms. I was eager to receive a diagnosis, but I did not think I would get one so abruptly and with such certainty. What was frustrating was that my attempts for clarification were met with defensiveness, and questions dismissed with inaccurate information. I did not like this. I do like confidence and decisiveness, but her roughshod approach left much to be desired. The other staff were great, though.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

Surprised that a diagnosis was given based on 45 minutes of Q&A and simple eye/hand coordination and balance testing. It felt like little credence was given to what my long-term doctors had discovered or observed over years of knowing my health issues and treating me. Otherwise, the visit was a pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Dr. Claudia M. Testa's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1996)

Amerigroup