You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jason Lau

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

I'd seen dr. lau in another location and he was so thorough and I came out of the eye exam with 100% confidence. I filled my preecription from him at Costco without any problems at all, and I am seeing amazing for the first time in a long while! I have moved back to Calgary since then but when I come to bc I will be sure to schedule with him.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

Awesome experience! Dr. Lau knows what he is doing! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

very arrogant, only wants to sell glasses does not care about eye care but only cash!!stay away

Submitted September 14, 2011

As with others, my family and I found he took his time and was very thorough. I travelled from Richmond and it was great. He was very professional and quite humorous too.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2011

I researched and found him as recommended on this site. Not disappointed at all. Made it enjoyable for the first time in my memory.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2010

this doctor really seems like he cares as it should be- back to traditional care. sometimes a wait of a week or two is worth it- this is the case.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2009

He has a good sense of humour and also was very accommodating. Dr. Lau found my diabetes when my family doctor dismissed my complaints. Also told me of the important relationship between diabetes and the eyes.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2009

Best exam I have had. Very confident is his abilities. Not going anywhere after this.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2008

Dr. Jason Lau's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lau is quick, to the point, and efficient. Just like my review. 5 stars all the way."

January 3, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I'd seen dr. lau in another location and he was so thorough and I came out of the eye exam with 100% confidence. I filled my preecription from him at Costco w..."

January 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Good doctor, very good eye exam, he gave me prescription for clearly contacts, and the glasses are good."

August 9, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.omnieye.ca" to "http://www.omnieye.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "V3N0" to "V3N 3N4". Address has been updated from "None" to "7885 6th Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16045263937".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome experience! Dr. Lau knows what he is doing! Highly recommended!"

October 28, 2014