Ratings for Dr. Jason Lau

I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Lau. He is courteous, professional and I am seeing great with his new prescription. He seems to be in high demand with a limited schedule but well worth the wait especially since I have my eyes checked every two years.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Dr. Lau was very accommodating and took time to answer all my questions I had about myself and my kids. I find him very trustworthy and no-nonsense.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

Dr. Lau is quick, to the point, and efficient. Just like my review. 5 stars all the way.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

I'd seen dr. lau in another location and he was so thorough and I came out of the eye exam with 100% confidence. I filled my preecription from him at Costco without any problems at all, and I am seeing amazing for the first time in a long while! I have moved back to Calgary since then but when I come to bc I will be sure to schedule with him.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

Good doctor, very good eye exam, he gave me prescription for clearly contacts, and the glasses are good.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

Awesome experience! Dr. Lau knows what he is doing! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

very arrogant, only wants to sell glasses does not care about eye care but only cash!!stay away

Submitted September 14, 2011

As with others, my family and I found he took his time and was very thorough. I travelled from Richmond and it was great. He was very professional and quite humorous too.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2011

I researched and found him as recommended on this site. Not disappointed at all. Made it enjoyable for the first time in my memory.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2010

this doctor really seems like he cares as it should be- back to traditional care. sometimes a wait of a week or two is worth it- this is the case.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2009